Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Have to download and install upgrade every time i switch servers

Hey has this been happening to anyone else just recently? Now whenever i switch between SBS and mysqueezebox.com servers i am prompted to do the upgrade download and install each time. soo frustrating.

i would just keep it on SBS but i too am getting the problem with not being able to see any internet radio stations anymore since the upgrade.

What version of SBS are you running? If it's not the latest release (7.5.3) then you'll get the firmware switching every time you go between SBS and mysb.com.

Im not sure. I know i havnt updated it in a long time though. Was there a recent update? I checked the server this morning though and it said it was up to date and that no update was availible.

7.5.3 was released almost two months ago (around January 24). Check what version you are running. For example, on the Radio itself look under Settings > Advanced > About (or maybe Information). On the SBS web ui look under Settings > Information.

thanks, i think that fixed it. upgrading the server on my pc. i wonder why it never told me to upgrade all these months, strange.

im not able to see any internet radio channels when im connected to sbs. anyone else seeing this since the upgrade? i notice theres a similar thread over in the boombox section

Quote Originally Posted by varunaX View Post
    thanks, i think that fixed it. upgrading the server on my pc. i wonder why it never told me to upgrade all these months, strange.

im not able to see any internet radio channels when im connected to sbs. anyone else seeing this since the upgrade? i notice theres a similar thread over in the boombox section
    Do you live in Europe somewhere ? usually you have to check that you entered your mysqueezebox.com credentials in the server settings, but it seems to be some issues with mysqueezebox.com today.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Rasbery PI digi+ MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Loggia: Raspi hifiberry dac + Adams
    Bathroom : Radio (with battery)
    iPad with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server Intel NUC Esxi VM Linux mint 18 LMS 7.9.2

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html