Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

How does one get Logitech support to respond?

I thought I'd heard that Logitech support was pretty good, but I emailed a question regarding lost streams over a week ago and have had no response. I have written two followup emails also with no response. I did get an automated response with a ticket number, so I know that the original request went somewhere at least and that I am able to receive replys from Logitech.

Does anyone else use email support, or is phone the only way to go? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by abysmillard View Post
    Does anyone else use email support, or is phone the only way to go? Thanks.
    I used email support a couple months ago when one of my players couldn't login to mysb.com, and it was resolved within 48 hours, including a total of 4 emails (2 from me and 2 from Logitech).

Double-check your spam filter to make sure that the response is getting caught in there. It's unlikely since you did receive the automated response, but it's always the first thing you should check.

I mailed support a week ago with the same result as abysmillard.

They only responded when I called them via phone and told them that they have got mail...

Very sorry for the delays in e-mail response times. See this thread in our General forum:

Forum thread on e-mail delays... http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=70908

Ah, thank you for the info. That makes sense.
    If I might make a suggestion, maybe you could modify the automated reply to reflect your current difficulties. Presently it says to expect a reply within 48 hours, leading to an expectation that, now at least, is unreasonable.