Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
    Chris Davies

DABBAR with Modular Tech Card

Hi All

I have followed the faq to set up DABBAR with my Modular Technologies pc card. It all works fine, save that:

(a) the faq indicate that it is possible to listen to different stations at the same time provided that they are on the same multiplex - this does not work for me, if my squeezebox is playing a station then softsqueeze can only play that station. Ditto if the pc running DABBAR is playing a station. Is there a set up tweak to follow to enable this facility?

(b) the only way I can switch between stations on the playlist is to leave the playlist and play an mp3 and then return and select a different station from the playlist. Anything occur to anyone on this?

Anyhow, these are pretty small niggles. I am very happy that the squeezebox and the DAB card are talking at all!

Kind regards

Chris

Tahir

DABBAR with Modular Tech Card

You can only listen to multiple stations simultaneously with a WaveFinder, a ModTech only decodes one stream at a time. I'd post on the Dabbar forums about the retuning problem.

Tahir
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: discuss (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com
    Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 9:51 PM
    Subject: [slim] DABBAR with Modular Tech Card

Hi All

I have followed the faq to set up DABBAR with my Modular Technologies pc card. It all works fine, save that:

(a) the faq indicate that it is possible to listen to different stations at the same time provided that they are on the same multiplex - this does not work for me, if my squeezebox is playing a station then softsqueeze can only play that station. Ditto if the pc running DABBAR is playing a station. Is there a set up tweak to follow to enable this facility?

(b) the only way I can switch between stations on the playlist is to leave the playlist and play an mp3 and then return and select a different station from the playlist. Anything occur to anyone on this?

Anyhow, these are pretty small niggles. I am very happy that the squeezebox and the DAB card are talking at all!

Kind regards

Chris

------------------------------------------------------------------------------