Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Napster - Can't see Napster Playlists !

Can anyone please tell me why I can't see/play My Napster Playlists in iPeng, the Duet controller or in the Squeezebox Server Web control !

I have created several Napster playlists online via my PC browser but they do not appear in Squeezebox.

Has nobody else had this problem ?

I am not able to see some of my Napster playlists via any of my SqueezeBox units. They show up just fine via the Napster PC client.

Up until late September / Early October everything was working fine.

I seem to have a similar issue.

With only subscribing in the last few days I've only the one playlist which does show up. However, when I look at the playlist on MYSB or through the controller I only see two tracks not the complete list.

I am a new Napster subscriber and have had this too. It seems the playlist appears eventually but it is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by havoc1 View Post
    I am a new Napster subscriber and have had this too. It seems the playlist appears eventually but it is frustrating.
    How long do you usually have to wait for them to load ?

This is the thing, thats stopping me signing up after the trial, its the same with removing albums etc as well, it takes a while, its very annoying on ipeng scrolling in and out waiting fo them to disappear, I understand there would be a bit of a delay due to being wirless and all, but had one the other day, it took about 2 mins for one to disappear. Shame as I was thinking of getting rid of my server as it costs more than fiver a month in electy bills.

Load time would vary from several minutes to an hour, I never could predict when it would show up and I was using Squeezenetwork, not my local SC. Got rid of Napster and started using Rhapsody. Selections show up immediately and it streams at 192k.

Quote Originally Posted by technojunkie View Post
    How long do you usually have to wait for them to load ?
    5 or 10 minutes usually.

Cool Re Napster playlists

Hi there,
    Similar poroblems to the above. The first 2 Napster playlists I created showed up quickly on the squeexebox ( boom ). The third did not, and still doesn't. I created a fourth to experiment, with one song in it, which showed, but still no sign of the third!! I tried renaming the fourth, and populating it with all the songs from the third, but no show as yet.
    This is really frustrating, and is for the time being stopping me from buying another boom for my sons bedroom. If anyone has any suggestions I'll put them on my Christmas card list!
    Trev