Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: So far so good!

Thumbs up So far so good!

At last, I found a red Radio to buy!

Great design, set up was easy, sound quality is great, lcd screen is amazing... I found little bugs here and there but know those will be resolved very soon. :-) Just one remark: the missing back-lit keys.

Can't wait the battery pack now...

Thanks guys for this great product!
    Transporter, Cambridge Audio 651R + Q Acoustics Concept 40 --- Touch + Onkyo TX-SR309 + Morel Applause MKII --- SB2, SB3, Duet, 2 Booms, 7 Radios --- Ipeng & Material --- LMS 7.9.3 - 1579448956 on Pi4 4GB - Max2Play --- Qobuz

Yep it only gets better, well for me, after listening to it for a while now, even if you took all the features away from it, I am uttley amazed at how good the sound quality is, dont get me wrong my boom is better and more bass, however with my ears, its certainly giving that bad boy a run for its money.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig124 View Post
    Yep it only gets better, well for me, after listening to it for a while now, even if you took all the features away from it, I am uttley amazed at how good the sound quality is, dont get me wrong my boom is better and more bass, however with my ears, its certainly giving that bad boy a run for its money.
    Given the SB Radio's size, form factor, and mono design it surely does sound amazing.