Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,125 of 1125
    Wow. That Material Skin is about perfect. Like others, I was finding that there were bits and pieces of the apps out there that didn't quite work for me. I think this might hit everything I was missing.

It's been so long since I have been able to use SqueezeCommander, that I'll have to see how this goes and if I find anything is missing. It might be nice to be able to add something from the favorites menu to the home screen, but that is minor. It only takes a click to get into the favorites from there anyway.

Nice job. I really should pay closer attention.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    What limitations would these be?
    Just saw your work (app and skin). It's great, thanks a lot!

You asked for limitations, I have two issues I'd like to bring to your attention. Might be only my phone, might be an issue for others as well:

- action "During phone call" does not work: I set this to "Pause all active players" and no player is paused on call
    - back button on my phone does not "close app"; regardless how often I press the back button, the app stays active

(sorry, if this is off-topic in the SqueezeCommander thread, but I didn't find any for Material skin & app)

Quote Originally Posted by andifor View Post
    Just saw your work (app and skin). It's great, thanks a lot!

You asked for limitations, I have two issues I'd like to bring to your attention. Might be only my phone, might be an issue for others as well:

- action "During phone call" does not work: I set this to "Pause all active players" and no player is paused on call
    - back button on my phone does not "close app"; regardless how often I press the back button, the app stays active

(sorry, if this is off-topic in the SqueezeCommander thread, but I didn't find any for Material skin & app)
    Try here
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=923338

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Try here
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=923338

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    LOL Yeah hard to find 3rd biggest thread on 3rd party software
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Thanks, I'll follow up there