Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonuser View Post
    Just installed the app but I cannot see any of my Squeezeboxes only the 3 servers

Readynas (connected)
    Mysqueezebox (connected)
    PC (disconnected)

Is there a tutorial available please and or if not help would be appreciated.
    Are your players connected to a server?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

They do not appear to be connected although I have a Samsung S2 phone and the application appears to work ok on it .?
    But will not work on the pictured phone a Samsung S4
    Last edited by nortonuser; 2017-09-29 at 17:17.

On one of your phones SqueezeCommander is probably registered on MySqueezebox.com and on the other one it isnĺt
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    On one of your phones SqueezeCommander is probably registered on MySqueezebox.com and on the other one it isnĺt
    Tis working now thanks but I am fluffing about and wonder if there is a tutorial please ?

Squeezebox Commander no longer in play store?

Hello,

Is the app removed from the play store? I was in the process of installing a new Android (7.1.2) device and cannot install the commander anymore, whereas I was able to do this on same kind of device just some weeks ago.
    Please help.

Regards,
    Stephan

Yes, looks like they've removed it from the Store. Not surprising given that it's not been updated in many years. If you Google it, you should find a link to the APK. Last version was 0.9.6.4. Let us know if you have any problem finding or installing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Apesbrain View Post
    Yes, looks like they've removed it from the Store. Not surprising given that it's not been updated in many years. If you Google it, you should find a link to the APK. Last version was 0.9.6.4. Let us know if you have any problem finding or installing it.
    Ah. That's why I am here as well (phone reset). Off to APK land it is then...
    VortexBox 2.3 (Fedora Rel 20) on old Celeron laptop with mounted 2TB drive. 2 x Squeezebox Touch, one on Yamaha YSP1000 soundbar with XLS300-PR sub, one on Naim NAIT 3R with B&W P4 speakers both of 1998 vintage. PC desk using server's built in VB (Linux Squeezlite) player, 2 x Android TV boxes with option to run Squeeze Player, various Android tablets and phones with option to run Squeeze Player.

Quote Originally Posted by properjob View Post
    When Flappy Bird was removed from the Play Store I could still install it from the list of apps associated with my account. I guess that is not possible with Squeeze commander.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by properjob View Post
    What a pity! Squeeze Commander -after all these years- was one of the better Remote Control apps out there and my wife and I are still using it daily.
    I am not a fan of side loading Apps on mobile devices, but will look for an APK for backup purposes.
    Living Room: HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
    Attic: HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
    Kitchen: SB Radio
    Other rooms: 4x SB Radio

Same here. I don't feel comfortable downloading APK files from dubious sources on the Internet, but it looks like I have little choice.