Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
    John Swanson

Version 5.2 and multiple artists.

Just upgraded to version 5.2 and noticed that my artist list isn't displaying correctly. In the previous version when I entered multiple artists seperated by a semi-colon they would display as individual artists in the list. After upgrade the whole artist string (semicolons and all) displays as the artist. What happened? If I haven't yet updated the firmware in my Squeezebox can I go back the the previous version I was on?

Thanks,
    John Swanson
    Omaha, NE

NOT a Slim Devices Employee kdf's Avatar

Version 5.2 and multiple artists.

depending on yoru previous version, the split is no longer automatic. you hav
    to go into server settings->additional server settings->behaniour and enter the
    characters you want as separators.

hope that helps.
    kdf

Quoting John Swanson <jrswanson (AT) cox (DOT) net>:

> Just upgraded to version 5.2 and noticed that my artist list isn't displaying
    > correctly. In the previous version when I entered multiple artists seperated
    > by a semi-colon they would display as individual artists in the list. After
    > upgrade the whole artist string (semicolons and all) displays as the artist.
    > What happened? If I haven't yet updated the firmware in my Squeezebox can I
    > go back the the previous version I was on?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > John Swanson
    > Omaha, NE