Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    phred-
    As for the various icons, they are still posted on sourceforge at "http://sourceforge.net/projects/superdatetimewu/files/CC_Icons/" but there may be an issue with how SourceForge lets you access them - it seems to always now invoke a download manager which may break the way these icons are grabbed by CustomClock.
    Thanks. The icons appear to be working now.

As for the LastFM - does your CustomClock screen description have a section which is like:

{
    "posx": "5",
    "order": "0",
    "visibilitygroup": "CoverArt",
    "songinfomodule": "lastfmartistimages",
    "width": "150",
    "visibilityorder": "2",
    "posy": "55",
    "visibilitytime": "20",
    "interval": "10",
    "itemtype": "songinfoicon",
    "height": "150"
    },

That's the piece which is trying to access lastFM.
    I've once again searched through the code and can't find any mention of 'CoverArt', 'lastfmartistimages', etc from your quoted code. 'Visibilitygroup' appears five times, but it's empty as in "visibilitygroup":""
    That being the case, I would assume it's not the attempt to call LastFM that's causing the delay. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    Squeezed_Rotel-
    The problem you describe is unrelated to the "warning" on the XML file. The XML file is used by the plugin manager to find the SuperDateTime_wu plugin. The warning is simply because the XML viewer is expecting to see other information related to a typical XML file, but doesn't apply to this.

As for SuperDateTime in general, it makes sense to transition to BoomX2's Weather.com version as weatherunderground is no longer supporting the API. My copy is still working, but they were supposed to have stopped the API altogether a few weeks ago.

CustomClock is a separate thing. If you're having trouble with getting screens to work there, supply more details, and maybe we can help get is sorted. Remember that erland is no longer actively supporting these, and he "unlocked" the license manager, so your issue may be related to that?
    Thanks for the explanation Tom.
    John

Sleep Icon

Does anyone know where I can track down the URL for the sleepicon for use in a Custom Clock layout as displayed in the default layout for 'Now Playing' on a Touch or Radio?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    Does anyone know where I can track down the URL for the sleepicon for use in a Custom Clock layout as displayed in the default layout for 'Now Playing' on a Touch or Radio?

Thanks
    Do you mean this one? :

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sup...e_sleep_on.png

Quote Originally Posted by expectingtofly View Post
    Do you mean this one? :
    I do indeed. Thanks very much.

Back from holiday I looked on my Pi for a weathermap from Wunderground. And - to my surprise - their API still accepts my key and delivers custom weathermaps. Really nice, but how long will it work?
    BTW: Is SDT by tcutting still working? I recently changed to Weather.com by BoomX2 because WU announced to close their API at the end of 2018.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    3xPi3B-7" | pCP 7.0.1 | LMS 8.1.1 | Transporter | 2xTouch | 2xClassic | 2xBoom | 2xRadio | iPeng
    [Discarded: 2xOdroid U3+m2p+LMS]

Quote Originally Posted by bluetdi View Post
    Is SDT by tcutting still working? I recently changed to Weather.com by BoomX2 because WU announced to close their API at the end of 2018.
    Can't answer your question since I too switched over to the weather.com version based on WU's API ending.

Last I heard on the WU forum was that the end of the API was pushed back to mid-February. Or perhaps the end of the month. Lots of developers are screaming that the 'new' API hasn't been released yet. Boy I miss the WU site. It was great when it was run from the University in Michigan, got worse when weather.com bought them, and got worse still when both were both by IBM.

I haven't switched to BoomX2's Weather.com version yet, and still seem to be getting weather data.
    Don't have any idea for how long it will last.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BoomX2 View Post
    I suppose it is mainly due to font size on the Touch. The same portion of SDT feeds the same data to Orange Squeeze and Squeeze Commander and it works well on both.
    The Touch "Extras" display was useful and worked very well with WU version of SDT, but unfortunately not with Weather.com version. Still looks great on Squeeze Commander, though.

Hi,
    i created a nice weather screen using supertimedate with toggling between current, later and tomorrow plus toggle 9 day forecast.
    I used the custom clock helper to achieve this.
    I hope you like it.

Attachment 26956
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pommes; 2019-03-15 at 07:19.
    The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen