Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Pricing < $199 ???

I think pricing is supposed to be around $199 for Squeezebox radio.

I know that Amazon had it for $179 for a few days but now Amazon has changed it to $199 (much to my dismay!).

Anybody find the Squeezebox Radio at other online retailers for cheaper than $199? Would appreciate hearing from you ;-)

-Dan

http://www.google.com/products?q=squ...dio&hl=en&aq=f

A google product search still shows it at $179 but when you click through it is $199. I wonder if anyone got it at that price.

Does anyone know if the 30 day guarantee will be valid when you buy from Amazon or do you have to buy directly from logitech?

It's not even going to be available for another month. Unless you're worried that there's going to be some kind of mad rush on these things, what's the hurry?

Do you really expect it to be discounted that much on release? That release is going to be in teh Christmas buying season. Again, do you really expect it to be discounted in that period?

Wait until it's been out for 3 months and christmas is over, then see the price drop.

Seems pretty Logi(tech)cal to me

[Project Log] Funkstars Digital Lifestyle - HEXUS.Community

In use: 1x Touch, 1x Boom, 2x SB3, 1x Controller
    In a box: 1x Radio, 1x (Beta) Controller, 1x Receiver, 1x SB2 wired (silver), 1x SB (black), 1x SliMP3 (with rear shield)

If you have any others, let me know, I'm interested!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJZolx View Post
    It's not even going to be available for another month. Unless you're worried that there's going to be some kind of mad rush on these things, what's the hurry?
    I hope its available in less than a month. I'm missing my bedside internet radio. I probably shouldn't have sold it before I got my new one

Quote Originally Posted by micah View Post
    http://www.google.com/products?q=squ...dio&hl=en&aq=f

A google product search still shows it at $179 but when you click through it is $199. I wonder if anyone got it at that price.

Does anyone know if the 30 day guarantee will be valid when you buy from Amazon or do you have to buy directly from logitech?
    I pre-ordered on 9/3 and got the $179.99 price. My order status still shows that price too. No indication of when it will be available.

Steve.

I just preordered at the $199 price and hope it will drop down to $179 again, but I'm a strong believer in instant gratification, so if I lose $20.00 so be it.