Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by epoch1970 View Post
    It's called Radio so it should have radio capability.
    But is does do Radio, internet Radio :P

The pure does look interesting, but it is about ú90 more expensive than the Squeezebox Radio and won't let you access any of the premium radio services as far as I can tell (Pandora, Last.FM, Rhapsody, Napster, Deezer, etc.)

[Project Log] Funkstars Digital Lifestyle - HEXUS.Community

In use: 1x Touch, 1x Boom, 2x SB3, 1x Controller
    In a box: 1x Radio, 1x (Beta) Controller, 1x Receiver, 1x SB2 wired (silver), 1x SB (black), 1x SliMP3 (with rear shield)

If you have any others, let me know, I'm interested!!

Quote Originally Posted by dave77 View Post
    I doubt all FM stations broadcast over internet yet, even if they do local sports broadcasts don't go over the internet as mentioned earlier.
    So if my local FM station broadcasts the Philadelphia Eagles football games, I will not be able to hear that via the Internet stream of that station? They black it out?

Quote Originally Posted by eap View Post
    So if my local FM station broadcasts the Philadelphia Eagles football games, I will not be able to hear that via the Internet stream of that station? They black it out?
    I don't do much Internet radio listening. Is somebody saying that they don't stream any sports events like Football Games? Or that they just don't stream locally? If its they just don't stream locally IE Blackout, then look for it out of state. WIth Internet Radio one has the whole world to listen to.

And if its not streamed anywhere and one is local, then get an FM Tuner Card for ones PC and use the Plugin to stream the game to ones Squeezeboxes.
    iPhone
    Media Room:
    ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
    Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
    Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
    Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
    Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
    Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
    Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive
    Ford Expedition: SB Touch, USB drive