Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Great now I have a problem

Looks like a nice bit of kit. Now with the battery support this is perfect for me and hanging out in the back yard. The problem, got to talk nice to the wife unit about releasing some funds......... I would like to get a red one before they are no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by froth View Post
    Looks like a nice bit of kit. Now with the battery support this is perfect for me and hanging out in the back yard. The problem, got to talk nice to the wife unit about releasing some funds......... I would like to get a red one before they are no longer available.

Speaking of which, I wonder how many red ones there are..."limited edition" sometimes means there are still so many of them that you won't see them run out during this lifetime...

Hah, I know the feeling. I have no idea where i will put it, but I must spend money to keep my collection up to date.

(Actually, it will probably go into the kitchen... I keep meaning to put a Boom in there, but it's a bit too big to find a nice place to put it.. the radio being a bit smaller would be easier to find a home for.)

Quote Originally Posted by danull View Post
    Speaking of which, I wonder how many red ones there are..."limited edition" sometimes means there are still so many of them that you won't see them run out during this lifetime...
    I could be wrong, but my understanding was the red is "limited" as in availability, not number. Meaning that all stockists will have the black, not all will have the red. This is down to numer of product lines the store wants to carry, amount of shelf space and how the corporate buyer feels about the product etc.

[Project Log] Funkstars Digital Lifestyle - HEXUS.Community

In use: 1x Touch, 1x Boom, 2x SB3, 1x Controller
    In a box: 1x Radio, 1x (Beta) Controller, 1x Receiver, 1x SB2 wired (silver), 1x SB (black), 1x SliMP3 (with rear shield)

If you have any others, let me know, I'm interested!!

got to talk nice to the wife unit about releasing some funds.........
    I work with an ex Navy guy who calls his wife "the spousal unit", couldn't resist offering an alternate pseudonym for you.

I suppose it's Logitech's way of playing with me that they release these new toys two days before my birthday ... now I have to completely rethink my plans on spending the money I've received. It was an easy choice with no new squeezeproducts on the horizon - A2s to go with my SB3. Now.... not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mattbrown521 View Post
    I work with an ex Navy guy who calls his wife "the spousal unit", couldn't resist offering an alternate pseudonym for you.

I suppose it's Logitech's way of playing with me that they release these new toys two days before my birthday ... now I have to completely rethink my plans on spending the money I've received. It was an easy choice with no new squeezeproducts on the horizon - A2s to go with my SB3. Now.... not so sure.
    I tend to refer to my wife as "H.Q" ;O) i.e. "I'll check with H.Q. if the available funds are within the current budget".