Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

A video of your Squeezebox Touch / Radio please

Now that we have moved into the full colour era - how about some videos from the beta folks showing the new Touch and Radio in action?
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Frequence3, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Somehow Jazz, Supla Finland

I'm working on a Touch video...

OK, here's a quick video of the SB Touch (as it currently stands with beta firmware). Please excuse the less than great picture quality, turns out filming video of screens is harder than I thought

SB Touch Video Walkthrough

Great - well done.
    I was going to put a link to it ... but ... maybe if you convert/upload to YouTube and then folks like to that it might be better (for your bandwidth limits) - plus will be searchable etc.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Frequence3, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Somehow Jazz, Supla Finland

Bandwidth isn't really an issue, but I'll put it on YouTube tonight. Just wanted to get an OK from the Logitech folks before making it public, it was quicker just to throw it on my server this morning.

Nice choice of music.