Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Quote Originally Posted by justduet View Post
    First of all... Thank you for a simply perfect applet for the Duet

I recently purchased a Duet and one of the first applets I tried was SqueezeIR. I did have a bit difficulty finding the right LIRC files for my devices but now it works with my AMP and TV.

Now I'm trying to control my DVB-T Top Box but couldn't find a LIRC file for this device. IRBlaster was used on my Squeezebox Classic and with an IR transmitter connected the Top Box can be controlled but the .conf file doesn't work with SqueezeIR. I get status 3 (OK) in SqueezeIR on reload but nothing happens.

A telnet to the Duet Controller and a ps -xa shows that the testir program is running with codes when I'm trying to control the Top Box.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?
    I did discover a bug that could stop learned lirc files from working. It is fixed in the lates version so upgrade and try again please. If the file still doesn't work then maybe you could post it?

There is a new support thread for SqueezeIR. Please use that instead of this thread which is now defunct.
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
    Last edited by indifference_engine; 2010-11-08 at 10:22.

SqueezeIR wirh new Yamaha AV Receiver

As i said before http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpo...&postcount=407, SqueezeIR works like a charme with Yamaha receivers... And now, also with the new ones (RX-V3067/2067/1067/867/767/667). Pls find attached the IR codes for the new Yamaha AV-Receiver generation (read my former post for correct usage). Have fun.

Is it possible to make individual player profiles based on MAC address and not player name? I'm using the possibility of configuring different profiles for different players in order to control the amp, subwoofer, etc. This works brilliantly. Today I renamed my players and realized that I have to rename the profiles as well.

Wouldn't it make sense to configure the profiles with the MAC address of the players and not their name? Or is this already possible and I just missed it?

Merry Christmas all!

Quote Originally Posted by sbellon View Post
    Is it possible to make individual player profiles based on MAC address and not player name?
    Not at the moment, the player name is the only way and generally it is ok as people tend not to rename their players that often. That said, it would be fairly simple to make SqueezeIR use the name or the mac address (as long as you don't hav one player whose name is the mac address of another player - unlikely I think!)[/QUOTE]

Announce: SqueezeIR - A GenericInfra-Red Remote Control Applet for the Duet's SBC

On Sun, 26 Dec, indifference_engine wrote:
    > sbellon;596825 Wrote:
    > > Is it possible to make individual player profiles based on MAC
    > > address and not player name?

> Not at the moment, the player name is the only way and generally it is
    > ok as people tend not to rename their players that often.

I think it is quite common if your family of Squeezeboxen grows over
    the time. I think whenever you add a new one, you may have to rethink
    the previous naming schema. But then, you'll have to do some
    configuration for the new setup anyway.

So, while it would be a nice thing, I don't see urgent need for it
    either. I have renamed my profile now anyway.

> That said, it would be fairly simple to make SqueezeIR use the name
    > or the mac address (as long as you don't hav one player whose name is
    > the mac address of another player - unlikely I think!)

Hehe, agreed. :-)

--
    Stefan Bellon

Happy new year all!
    I've got the following at the top of my Plugins page:

Bad repository http://www.woodbine.me.uk/squeezebox/repo.xml - Redirection limit exceeded

Anyone else have the same?

Cheers, Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paden View Post
    Happy new year all!
    I've got the following at the top of my Plugins page:

Bad repository http://www.woodbine.me.uk/squeezebox/repo.xml - Redirection limit exceeded

Anyone else have the same?

Cheers, Paul
    Yup, known problem. There's a discussion and solution here:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpo...&postcount=256

Please post any SqueezeIR related stuff in the 'SqueezeIR Support Thread' rather than this one.