Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: Cover image

Unhappy Cover image

Hello

When I put my cover-image into a directory on the NAS - Squeeze do not show the image. Some of the covers is display - but some are not. What have I done wronge?

You need to do a rescan for squeezecenter to discover the images. It also needs to match the known filename list.

have you re-scanned since adding them to the folders?

SqueezeCenter won't pick them up unless you rescan. You might be able to navigate to the folder using Browse Music Folder and get it recognised, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

[Project Log] Funkstars Digital Lifestyle - HEXUS.Community

In use: 1x Touch, 1x Boom, 2x SB3, 1x Controller
    In a box: 1x Radio, 1x (Beta) Controller, 1x Receiver, 1x SB2 wired (silver), 1x SB (black), 1x SliMP3 (with rear shield)

If you have any others, let me know, I'm interested!!

Unhappy I have rescan

Hello

Thanks for the answer - I have rescans the directory - fx. do I have Lenny Kravits album No. 5 - the cover is called 5.jpg and are in the folder I have rescaned - but it don't appears.

/Allan

Quote Originally Posted by allanramsby View Post
    Hello

Thanks for the answer - I have rescans the directory - fx. do I have Lenny Kravits album No. 5 - the cover is called 5.jpg and are in the folder I have rescaned - but it don't appears.

/Allan
    just rename it to cover.jpg and rescan than it will schow. Best solution so i do is to put the cover inside the tagss of your files. you can do so with a tool named MP3Tag for example http://www.mp3tag.de/