Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Incorrect time display

Hi again folks,
    Got myself a Sheevaplug multiboot the other day,and am quite proud to be able to report a successful outcome, except for the fact that all my squeezeboxes are now 75 minutes ahead of time. I have set the server to GMT, but cannot find anywhere to actually set the correct time. The server on the plug is the latest version ( 7.6.2 )

If I switch one of my Squeezeboxes back to the server on the desktop, that player then shows the correct time. Am I missing something simple here?

Oh yeah, one more thing. What happened to all the previously available interfaces ( fishbone etc)?,

Trev
    Touch + my hifi
    Duet + AE2's
    SB3 + AE5's
    2 Booms ( 1 as a spare )
    1 Radio
    Squeezecommander on Samsung Galaxy Ace
    ipeng on wifes ipad
    Logitech app on my sons HTC Desire

I got the answer from the 3rd party forums. Working fine now,

Trev
    Touch + my hifi
    Duet + AE2's
    SB3 + AE5's
    2 Booms ( 1 as a spare )
    1 Radio
    ipeng on wifes ipad

Quote Originally Posted by gruntwolla View Post

Oh yeah, one more thing. What happened to all the previously available interfaces ( fishbone etc)?,

Trev
    all the other interfaces (fishbone, etc.) no longer available starting with 7.6.1 SbS.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    all the other interfaces (fishbone, etc.) no longer available starting with 7.6.1 SbS.
    I liked that fishbone interface as well.I knew I shouldn't have updated! In your opinion, is 7.6.2 that much better, or would you revert back to a stable version pre 7.6.1. Now I'm running sbs from a Sheevaplug, I'm not planning on using the web interface as much - I'll probably use it even less now - it just looks Heath Robinsonish ( imho),

Trev
    Touch + my hifi
    Duet + AE2's
    SB3 + AE5's
    2 Booms ( 1 as a spare )
    1 Radio
    ipeng on wifes ipad