Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Squeezebox - Evoke Flow - Listen Again

Hi,

To listen to BBC listen again do I need my PC turned on running SC and a plugin?

The reason I ask is that I understand the Pure Evoke Flow allows you to listen to BBC listen again without the need for a PC just a wifi connection.

What are the advantages of say a squeezebox over the evoke flow?

Thanks

Si

Quote Originally Posted by snootles View Post

What are the advantages of say a squeezebox over the evoke flow?
    Better sound quality, more product choice (Boom, Classic, Duet, etc), multi-room/sync, Napster, Last.FM and other services, control options (iPod touch + iPeng etc), better internet radio options/wider choice, great plugins...
    Cheers, auto.

Lounge: Squeezebox 3, Squeezebox Controller, Cambridge Audio 640A, Mission 701's Kitchen: Squeezebox Touch, Trends TA-10.1, Kef Cresta 1's. Bedroom: Squeezebox Boom Bathroom/Garden: Squeezebox Radio Car: iPod Classic 80GB Portable: iPhone 3GS 32Gb (+iPeng)

Quote Originally Posted by autopilot View Post
    Better sound quality, more product choice (Boom, Classic, Duet, etc), multi-room/sync, Napster, Last.FM and other services, control options (iPod touch + iPeng etc), better internet radio options/wider choice, great plugins...
    ..and a helpful user forum.
    Lounge: SB3 + Genelec 6010A | Kitchen: SB3 + $80 bookshelf stereo. Top shelf gear. | Bedroom/Terrace - SB Radio| Headless Asus EEE Box & Linux Mint | iPod touch/iPeng
    Traveling: SB Radio.

"Dear Mother, kindly forward underwear, DAC and those Jensen's I bought offa ebay"

dingostrategy@last.fm