Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    There's been some recent bugzilla activity regarding Pandora as implemented on the Squeezebox Touch, with a number of reports filed by someone from Pandora. Looks like it could be an indication of Pandora getting more involved with Squeezebox, which as stated above is what's needed.

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/buglist....uct=SB%20Touch

Quote Originally Posted by bethesdaadk View Post
    I just foolishly upgraded to Pandora One as I just added a Duet to my existing SqueezeBox Boom System and HP Media Smart Server.

NOW I find out they aren't supporting 192 over the Squueze network. Do I bother to ask for my $36 back? I almost think so.
    I did and got my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by JJZolx View Post
    There's been some recent bugzilla activity regarding Pandora as implemented on the Squeezebox Touch, with a number of reports filed by someone from Pandora. Looks like it could be an indication of Pandora getting more involved with Squeezebox, which as stated above is what's needed.

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/buglist....uct=SB%20Touch
    I don't mean to revive ancient posts, but has there been any news development regarding this?

I would subscribe to Pandora immediately if the 192kbps has been implemented for Squeezebox devices.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tyrantt23 View Post
    I don't mean to revive ancient posts, but has there been any news development regarding this?

I would subscribe to Pandora immediately if the 192kbps has been implemented for Squeezebox devices.

Thanks!
    no. but you should tell Pandora this in a message to them. What needs to be done is entirely on Pandora's end of things....

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    no. but you should tell Pandora this in a message to them. What needs to be done is entirely on Pandora's end of things....
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll send them a message if I find some time.

I'm loving my squeezeboxes that I got a few months ago. Can't live without them!!!

Ill upgrade as well when I can stream it to my touch.

bump... anyone hear of any progress on the 192 front?

Its been over three years now, its a shame because I really like Pandora but frankly I'm fed up with this ass dragging!!!

Isn't it about time we put a petition together.

I gave up, it's not gonna happen guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mashley View Post
    Its been over three years now, its a shame because I really like Pandora but frankly I'm fed up with this ass dragging!!!

Isn't it about time we put a petition together.
    just switch to MOG. works nicely, can also do full albums or specific songs in addition to "artist radio". Streams at 256 or 320, and all will work on your SB for $4.99/month subscription. $9.99 sub will get you SB players and smart phone use as well.....
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify