Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    out of my head (since i am not home) isn't it in the player settings?

Yes, it is !

Thanks

After configuring the plugin as described in the wiki, turn on the SB don't turn on my Denon.

but I don't know how to fix the ip adress of my Denon AVR 3310CI

Excuse me, it works when the receiver is turned on/off, not with the controller.

New Version 1.6 Available Now

A new version of the DenonAvpControl plugin has been uploaded. You can find it at:

http://code.google.com/p/denonavpcontrol/

The major changes are support for iPeng 1.2.5 that allow 100% digital passthrough and the change in volume control that puts more volume on the lower settings so you have more control at the top of the scale.
    Chris

i had to reinstall, so got the new version it seems..

But i dont see it anymore in the player section, and the plugin name itself shows pretty weird.

Do have to tell that my disk was 100% full, and made me go through the wizard of sbs again, dont know why. Same goes for the plugins. Maybe that is some clue, but i would suspect (like many other plugins) that it still works.

Anyway, just see the image, its easier to see

i think its to small because of autoformat on the forum, it says :

PLUGIN_DENONAVPCONTROL_MODULE_NAME (V1.6) PLUGIN_DENONAVPCONTROL_DESCRIPTION
    Last edited by riemers; 2010-08-10 at 11:47.

The image is too small for me to see. You did reboot the server after installation of the plugin correct? Once the plugin is installed on the server you will then need to go to the player you have chosen to run the plugin on and configure it there under the plugin option. There is no configuration on the server side. Each instance of a player can have a different set of settings for the plugin.
    Chris

yes, well i am aware of it because i used it before. But i dont see any settings in the players anymore. I also did restart the server, several times and did try to restart and reinstall it too. I'll play a little bit more with it, see what happens.

Can you clear the server log, restart SBS and the look at the log and see what errors are reported by DenonAvpControl plugin? I suspect something is causing it to fail on load.
    Chris

I resubmitted a version 1.7. It has a small enhancement to adjust the Denon volume in .5 steps. It also removes an international settings file that had errors that may have caused your problem.

Please try installing the 1.7 version.
    Chris