Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_rb View Post
    Hi all,

Is there a way to disable the on and off action however use the volume control?

Maybe open the file up and delete the command? I wouldn't know where to start
    Not unless you know how to modify plugins and install it manually. If you start the device that is associated with the plugin it will attempt to turn on the amp. Same if you turn it off.
    Chris

That's a shame. I only need the volume control. I have a separate plugin to turn my amp on as I also have to turn another amp on which is connected to a subwoofer. Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_rb View Post
    That's a shame. I only need the volume control. I have a separate plugin to turn my amp on as I also have to turn another amp on which is connected to a subwoofer. Doh!
    Use the trigger in your AMP to turn on the subwoofer. Thats what I do.

Besides if it sends another ON command so what? Just turn your amp or sub woofer on with your other plugin first.
    Chris

It's a bit more complicated than that! My subwoofers are powered by a separate sony amp, this is connected to a home easy wall socket. I use Domoticz to switch everything. So when I turn my squeeze touch on, a plugin then tells Domoticz to turn a switch on which will send a command to turn the denon on and set a quick select setting and also turn the sony amp on at the wall. It needs to be clever enough that if the touch is left on but not playing and the TV or projector is on then when the touch turns itself off or we realise and turn it off then it doesn't turn the amps off because we could be listening to our tv/projectors through it.. Make sense?

I am using the Squeezebox Radio, a DENON AVR 3311 and the DENON AVP/AVR control plugin (v1.9.2). For the plugin I followed the installation instructions at Google Code.
    So now if I turn on the SB the DENON turns on as well and it starts the defined Quick Selection (Net/USB).
    But, if I understood right, now the DENON should start playing the music, the SB plays. But this does not happen. It just goes to Net/USB and there it waits and does not play music.
    Is there a further setting I have to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by puck08 View Post
    I am using the Squeezebox Radio, a DENON AVR 3311 and the DENON AVP/AVR control plugin (v1.9.2). For the plugin I followed the installation instructions at Google Code.
    So now if I turn on the SB the DENON turns on as well and it starts the defined Quick Selection (Net/USB).
    But, if I understood right, now the DENON should start playing the music, the SB plays. But this does not happen. It just goes to Net/USB and there it waits and does not play music.
    Is there a further setting I have to attend?
    Sorry to here that. I never tested it for NET/USB, only digital connection. But I am not sure why there would be a difference.

I assume pausing and then resuming play does not get it started either?

The other thing to check is to make sure that your quick select has been set properly before hand. The plugin just switches to it. It must be set will all the proper inputs/outputs first. The only thing it changes on startup is the volume and others have had issues with that and turned it off in the plugin.

I am no longer supporting the plugin but you can turn debug mode on in the plugin and and maybe it will point to an issue you can fix yourself.
    Chris

Installing into LMS on piCoreplayer (Raspberry pi3)

Long shot to post in a thread that seemed to die in 2014, but here we go!

Trying to load this plugin into LMS 7.9.1 on pCP and am able to place the same folder of files that I used in my ReadyNAS (successfully) into the plugin folder in slimserver, installed plugins - after restarting LMS the LMS gui shows that a restart is required to install new plugin DENONAVP, but after restart it is not in the list of plugins, plus the files have disappeared from the plugin folder! Have backed up the pCP via pCP gui after loading the files in. There must be a way, but I can't stumble onto it...

Name:  pCP LMS DENON.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  16.0 KB

Any help appreciated! David

I have problems too when trying to activate the plugin. I can successfully activate the repo
    Code:
    https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-archive-downloads/v2/code.google.com/denonavpcontrol/repo.xml
    And after doing so, the plugin is displayed as ready to activate.
    When doing so, however, nothinhŘg happens, and after restarting LMS, the plugin is still listed as not active:

Anybody knows whether this plugin is supposed to work with the latest LMS version?
    Regards
    Martin
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
    PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
    2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin

Because the google code stuff is shut down. While the repo file is still there. The download link for the zip file in the repo.xml file is no longer good.

You can download the zip files from here and manually install.

https://code.google.com/archive/p/de...trol/downloads

And since you are using pCP, you will need to create a folder in your Cache directory to manually install

Open an ssh session, with LMS running on the system
    cd /usr/local/slimserver/Cache
    mkdir Plugins
    cd Plugins
    wget https://storage.googleapis.com/googl...trol_1_9_2.zip
    unzip DenonAvpControl_1_9_2.zip
    rm DenonAvpControl_1_9_2.zip

Then restart LMS
    Last edited by paul-; 2017-11-01 at 13:06.

Thank you very much, Paul. This way, the plugin installation worked perfectly.
    Regards
    Martin
    PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
    PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
    2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin