Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by madpatrick View Post
    Great. Will check it out

One point for attention.
    In the configuration you can chosse 3 Quick selects, but my AVR has 4 Quick selects.
    Not a major issue, but maybe good to know that the newer AVR are having 4 Quick selects
    Mine AVR-X2500H also has 4 quick presets
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
    Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
    Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    Mine AVR-X2500H also has 4 quick presets
    Good to know, although it seems like overkill seeing as each zone has its own set of Quick Selects. It's an easy code change though. Any other differences in recent models that might call for code changes? Additional zones?
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by SamY View Post
    Good to know, although it seems like overkill seeing as each zone has its own set of Quick Selects. It's an easy code change though. Any other differences in recent models that might call for code changes? Additional zones?
    The AVR-X2500H has 1 main zone and another secondary zone (that I don't use)
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
    Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
    Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

I think you may find that the upper level models with 9 channels have 3 zones, but not having one am not sure ;-) As an aside to the 4 Quick Selects, both my amps have 4 and one is fairly old but they only have 3 select buttons on the front fascia, QS 1, 2, & 3.
    Serverrpi3 pCP7.0.1 LMS8.1.2
    MediaUSB hard drive
    Lounge/dining areasSBT > Denon AVR2113 > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton 680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
    Family/kitchenSBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
    Alfrescoas above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
    OthersSB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
    SBT/SB Player Remotes Squeeze Ctrl/androids

First i want share my happiness with this plugin. It works great and makes life a lot easier.

Maybe i’ve missed something on the development or on the forum, but is it correct that when i change the volume on my squeezebox, volume of the AVR is also changing ?
    I mean literally. The volume number is changing on the AVR display.

The option “Enable synching the volume” is not enabled
    -
    Patrick

First i want share my happiness with this plugin. It works great and makes life a lot easier.

Maybe i’ve missed something on the development or on the forum, but is it correct that when i change the volume on my squeezebox, volume of the AVR is also changing ?
    I mean literally. The volume number is changing on the AVR display.

The option “Enable synching the volume” is not enabled
    We're glad it helps.

One of the main purposes of the plugin is to have the SB control the AVR volume. The synching volume feature is the opposite, the AVR controlling the SB volume.

You can read about the features here: https://github.com/aesculus/denonavpcontrol/wiki
    Last edited by Aesculus; 2021-04-26 at 16:10.
    Chris

Beta 4.1 Available for Testing

We have a beta for version 4.1 ready for testing. You can get the zip file from GitHub here

https://github.com/aesculus/denonavp...ontrol_4_1.zip

Unzip and copy the files and folders to your LMS plugin cache.

These are the features to test:

* Improved support for plugin menu features
    * Choice indicator for Denon AVP preamps (default is for AVR)
    * Quick Select on double pause
    * Handle incremental volume change after mute to compensate for LMS (mis)behavior
    * Allow volume synching in all zones
    * Increase Quick Select to 5

We are also interested in any ideas that you might have for a future release(s). One thing we are toying with is to allow for changing each channel volume level from the plugin menu.
    Chris

Great. I will test the new version the coming days.

Is it a possibility to disable the poweroff when you switch of the Squeezebox when it is on a different Quick select.
    For example, when i'm lisiting to the squeezebox, but want to switch to my mediaplayer (with sound over the AVR) i don't want to switch off the AVR and the switch it on again
    -
    Patrick

Great. I will test the new version the coming days.

Is it a possibility to disable the poweroff when you switch of the Squeezebox when it is on a different Quick select.
    For example, when i'm lisiting to the squeezebox, but want to switch to my mediaplayer (with sound over the AVR) i don't want to switch off the AVR and the switch it on again
    There is currently no way to do that other than just stopping playback on the SB instead of powering it off before switching AVR inputs. However, depending on the player you are using, you can now switch back to the Squeezebox without powering the AVR off and on. This is done by restarting playback and then using the new Quick Select on double-pause feature, which requires that the pause button be pressed twice within .25 seconds. This may not work with all players or clients as it depends on how the pause command is implemented. However it has been tested successfully with Squeezer, SqueezeCtrl, and iPeng. It will not work with the LMS web client.
    Sam

There is currently no way to do that other than just stopping playback on the SB instead of powering it off before switching AVR inputs. However, depending on the player you are using, you can now switch back to the Squeezebox without powering the AVR off and on. This is done by restarting playback and then using the new Quick Select on double-pause feature, which requires that the pause button be pressed twice within .25 seconds. This may not work with all players or clients as it depends on how the pause command is implemented. However it has been tested successfully with Squeezer, SqueezeCtrl, and iPeng. It will not work with the LMS web client.
    Ok. No problem. It was just a nice to have functionality.

I notice btw that my Zone 2 is active when i use the squeezebox.
    This is not in my setup of my quick-select nor i have activated (so far i can see in my settings)

Could it be triggered by the plugin ?
    -
    Patrick