Hi everyone,

I am about to setup a new 3 zone system and would like some advise.

Server: Debian Linux
Zone 1: Main room box will plugin to Denon amp
Zone 2: Kitchen, I was going to use the Boom for this
Zone 3: Living room: I do not have an amp for this room but do have 2 speakers.

My question is what units should I order for Zone 1 and 3

Is there a unit made that will power external speakers: http://www.sonos.com/whattobuy/ZP120/

That is perfect but for the wrong type of system. I realized I could order and amp, but I do not have that much space in zone 3.