Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

whats the latest software ?

hi there .....heard people on here mentioning 7.3 for there controller mine says its up to date on version 7.2 any ideas Folks ? thanks in advance
    Westy

The current release is 7.2.1. Pre-release beta versions are always available, but with beta software you need to be willing to put up with bugs and things not working the way they should.

You can always see and download the latest official and beta releases from http://www.slimdevices.com/su_downloads.html
    Temporarily downsized: Living Room: Raspberry Pi3 > SB3 > Audioengine HD6 ; Bedroom: SB Radio.

thanks for that ...think i'll stick with 7.2

i am running 7.1.2. I am really concerned about any new downloads as last time I downloaded, it really screwed things up. Have you noticed anything with 7.2? Am I missing anything important?
    Gerry.

"When you ain't got nuthin', you've got nuthin' to lose"

SB3 with duet controller; Rotel power amp and Rotel receiver, B&W Z4 speakers and B&W subwoofer upstairs . Onkyo 7.1 surround sound with NHT speakers and Velodyne sub downstairs. Bose V20 lifestyle system in music room. Got it all covered!!

Quote Originally Posted by thesil View Post
    i am running 7.1.2. I am really concerned about any new downloads as last time I downloaded, it really screwed things up. Have you noticed anything with 7.2? Am I missing anything important?
    http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...reRoadmap#v7.2

- Four new nordic languages
    - New Alarm Clock
    - Performance Enhancements
    - Support for Squeezebox Boom

7.3 is going to be a much bigger update.

Quote Originally Posted by thesil View Post
    If you are a Rhapsody user you'll definitely want to be on 7.2.1. Also, if you are on a back release then your duet will update its firmware anytime you switch between SqueezeNetwork and SqueezeCenter...very annoying.