Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Setting correct clock on Squeezebox Duet Controller ??

Hi, my clock on my Duet Controller LCD display is wrong - how do I set it right ?? I have looked all over Options, but can`t find the Clock setting Option.

The clock gets the time from the server, so check that the server has the correct time if you are connecting to SqueezeCenter. And make sure your time zone is set correctly if you are connecting SqueezeNetwork.
    Sue
    "If you're happy and you know it turn the volume up and blow it out."

In Use: 1 Touch | 1 Booms | 6 Radios (Sold: 1 Boom | 1 Duet | 1 SB2)
    HP Proliant N54G | Logitech Media Server 7.9 | iPhone & iPad w/ iPeng
    Find me on Last.FM | Twitter | Rhapsody
    My Journey to Musical Bliss | Squeezebox is Dead. Long Live Squeezebox.

On SC i've set the time format to hh,mm (24h) - still the controller uses 12h format. Any other way/place to set the controller to use 24h format???

Controller/Settings/Advanced/Date & Time/Time Format
    Who am I on LAST.FM?
    "Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah, it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho..." (c) ModelCitizen

Still stuck

Hi

I am running Squeezecenter on my ReadyNas which is synch'd to NTP servers and shows the correct time. However, my Duet remote is still showing the wrong time (it didn't update to DST)

any suggestions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ijhammo View Post
    Hi

I am running Squeezecenter on my ReadyNas which is synch'd to NTP servers and shows the correct time. However, my Duet remote is still showing the wrong time (it didn't update to DST)

any suggestions?

Thanks
    Restart the controller.

Question time settings

Hi,
    I am heaving the same issue, i am using a ready NAS, the clock on my duet is 10min faster compared to my PC time, each time i reset it >> it works fine but only for few min, then it goes back to a much faster time? Any ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by dave_kl View Post
    Hi,
    I am heaving the same issue, i am using a ready NAS, the clock on my duet is 10min faster compared to my PC time, each time i reset it >> it works fine but only for few min, then it goes back to a much faster time? Any ideas ?
    Is your Duet connected to SqueezeNetwork (SN) or SqueezeCenter (SC)?

Do you have SC installed on the NAS? If so, what it the time on the NAS, is this also 10mins ahead?
    Squeezebox Controller (fw r6038) + Squeezebox Receiver (fw 62) + 1TB fileserver, Windows XP SP3, running SqueezeCenter 7.3.4

Download SC 7.3.4 from here: http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.3

I am also having problems with DST on my Duet. I have mysqueezebox set at +10hr GMT for east coast Australia, and that was fine until last Sunday. We have now gone an hour forward but my Controller still shows the old time (one hour out). My PC where the Squeezeserver resides shows the updated/correct time. What I am meant to do to fix this?

I have also connected to mysqueezebox and it hasn't pushed through a DST update.
    Last edited by Dafod9; 2009-10-07 at 16:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafod9 View Post
    I am also having problems with DST on my Duet. I have mysqueezebox set at +10hr GMT for east coast Australia, and that was fine until last Sunday. We have now gone an hour forward but my Controller still shows the old time (one hour out). My PC where the Squeezeserver resides shows the updated/correct time. What I am meant to do to fix this?

I have also connected to mysqueezebox and it hasn't pushed through a DST update.
    I think one other user had to restart the Squeezebox-Server.
    If that helps please post back so that we can create a bug-report.
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet