Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457
Results 4,561 to 4,568 of 4568
    Quote Originally Posted by oldius View Post
    My BBC Iplayer app has stopped working on my Squeezebox touch but I uninstalled it prior to taking a note of the on-screen message.
    Could someone please post a link to the bpa repository? I keep getting a bad gateway for the ones that I have tried.

Thank you.
    See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...-5-2-beta-test
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Bad repository http://repos.squeezecommunity.org/extensions.xml - 502 Bad Gateway

I now have the option to enable the iplayer plugins but, when asked to restart, I get this message at the top of the screen and restarting does not install the app.

Quote Originally Posted by oldius View Post
    Bad repository http://repos.squeezecommunity.org/extensions.xml - 502 Bad Gateway

I now have the option to enable the iplayer plugins but, when asked to restart, I get this message at the top of the screen and restarting does not install the app.
    Internet error codes beginning with 5 are all from the destination server and nothing to to do with the source unless the URL is incorrect.

In this case for some reason the LMS squeezbox network URL for plugins/applets (aka extensions) is returning an error - nothing to do the BBCiPlayer plugin. As the destination URL is working for me and I guess others.

What repository URL are you using for the BBCiPlayer ?

I suggest:
    1. Check all the additional repository URLs you have entered in your Plugins tabs are correct
    2. Restart your router and LMS in case there is some sort of bad data.
    Last edited by bpa; 2017-12-09 at 08:17.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Can you show what you mean - it works OK on my Chrome.
    Sorry for the delayed response, I've been off digitizing hundred of vinyl albums...

This is what I get. Still working great though. Name:  lms favs.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  195.9 KB
    ---------------------------
    http://markcathcart.com/about

Running a ReadyNAS NVX LMS Server, currently 7.9.0; Transporter(Living Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom), (2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage).
    Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Squeeze Ctrl app on Android.

have you cleared the browser cache?

Quote Originally Posted by cathcam View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response, I've been off digitizing hundred of vinyl albums...

This is what I get. Still working great though. Name:  lms favs.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  195.9 KB
    It looks like text wraparound as the font is too big for the narrow panes and possibly a couple of lines of text have a lot of spaces.

Does the problem change if you widen the browser windows or use smaller font, then clear browser cache and reload.

What does the "offending" entry look like (i.e. the outline) when you examine then entry in the prefs/favorites.opml file

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    It looks like text wraparound as the font is too big for the narrow panes and possibly a couple of lines of text have a lot of spaces.

Does the problem change if you widen the browser windows or use smaller font, then clear browser cache and reload.

What does the "offending" entry look like (i.e. the outline) when you examine then entry in the prefs/favorites.opml file
    It doesnt change using the Chrome kiosk style window I use, I can maximise the window to full screen and change the font bigger/smaller, same result. It works fine though on orangesqueeze the Android app I use. It's no big deal, and much more useful to have the favorite that it is to have the text wrap in the wrong place.
    ---------------------------
    http://markcathcart.com/about

Running a ReadyNAS NVX LMS Server, currently 7.9.0; Transporter(Living Room)+Duet Controller; Squeezebox Touch(Master Bedroom), (2x)Boom(Office, Patio), Radio(Guest Bedroom), Classic(garage).
    Also using Squeezeplay on Windows 10. Use Squeeze Ctrl app on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by cathcam View Post
    It doesnt change using the Chrome kiosk style window I use, I can maximise the window to full screen and change the font bigger/smaller, same result. It works fine though on orangesqueeze the Android app I use. It's no big deal, and much more useful to have the favorite that it is to have the text wrap in the wrong place.
    What about the Favorite entry extracted from the favorites OPML file ? It would show if there is something "odd" included as that is the only way the display is going to be affected - the plugin has nothing to do with Favorites.