Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 816 of 818 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818 LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 8174
    Hi.

I want to build a separate barebones RPi LMS for the playback add-on.

Is there a way to turn off USB Audio, HDMI Audio, Analog, etc. in Squeezelite so only "iPhone" shows in iPeng?

Thxs

EDIT: Pls ignore. I did a fresh install and everything seem to be running smoothly. I just had to disable Squeezelite from starting to get the *Audio out of the way.

My goal was to get RPi/OLED displaying iPeng playback. It works!

So RPi A+ is LMS, iPhone is the DAC / playback now with an awesome OLED display.

Time to add the Rotary Encoder.

Cheers for iPeng and Rotary Encoder!
    Last edited by LiFePO4; 2021-02-15 at 21:10.

Customized Player Images.

Hej there,

I just repaired an old tube radio and added a PiCorePlayer into it.
    No I was wondering if there is a way to add/send/show a custom player image for/of that radio. Right now it shows up as a LMS Touch which is way toooo modern.

Maybe there is a repo on the server where these images are downloaded or such mechanism...

Thanks in advanced for any hints and answers.

Best regards.
    LMS-8.2@raspberrypiOS. 1x Radio, 1x Duet, 1x PiCorePlayer, 1x Tube Radio with PiCorePlayer.

Quote Originally Posted by chincheta0815 View Post
    Maybe there is a repo on the server where these images are downloaded or such mechanism...
    Unfortunately they are in a few places ... and where they are depends on what you are using to show them.

Basic answer for LMS is in HTML/EN/html/images/Players
    for example on pCP installation that is
    Code:
    ls /usr/local/slimserver/HTML/EN/html/images/Players
    baby.png         openframe1.png   softsqueeze.png  transporter.png
    boom.png         openframe2.png   squeezebox.png
    controller.png   receiver.png     squeezebox3.png
    fab4.png         slimp3.png       squeezeplay.png
    squeezelite can tell LMS what modelname it is - default is -M squeezelite

A while ago that was not enough by itself to change the image but LMS might have been updated since then.
    See
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...layer-pictures
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Unfortunately they are in a few places ... and where they are depends on what you are using to show them.
    That is exactly my problem.

It seems that iPeng uses different images... Especially the one for the Squeezelite instances do look very different...
    But maybe there is a kind of fallback implemented in iPeng that tells it to look somewhere if there is an unknown devices model name or so...
    LMS-8.2@raspberrypiOS. 1x Radio, 1x Duet, 1x PiCorePlayer, 1x Tube Radio with PiCorePlayer.

Hi pippin! I've been a long-time iPeng user (but a bit more sporadic since Material provides a nice skin for the desktop). I've relatively recently upgraded to the docker image on my Synology and to pCP 7 for one of my clients.

Strangely, if I try to control the player volume via iPeng, it tends to jump around. Even just opening iPeng consistently increases volume by 5 points. Has anyone else reported something like this before? (At first I thought I had misclicked somehow, but that not what is happening.)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pputzer View Post
    Strangely, if I try to control the player volume via iPeng, it tends to jump around. Even just opening iPeng consistently increases volume by 5 points. Has anyone else reported something like this before? (At first I thought I had misclicked somehow, but that not what is happening.)
    Canít say itís consistent but Iíve also sometimes seen volume changing when opening iPeng. I donít use Material skin but I sometimes change the volume on the Radio using its volume knob. Iíve mostly seen it on the part of my setup where Iíve two synchronized players (Touch + Radio). Not sure if itís related to synchronization, the volume on the iOS device, the volume being changed outside iPeng or something totally different.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

This can happen whenever the volume on the iPhone is set to 100% actually not exactly 100% but between 99.5 and 100 but thatís out of your control).
    It should help to decrease the iOS volume outside iPeng by one click.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

You mean the player volume in iPeng? Or the iPhone's general volume setting?

The iPhoneĎs general volume setting. Thatís why I said Ąoutside of iPengď. Changing it doesnít work if iPeng is running because iPeng will switch it back to the old value when leaving the App.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Shuffle/repeat

Where can I find how to set shuffle/repeat from within ipeng, please?

I feel like I must be missing something obvious! 😳 Iím on a 2016 iPhone SE. TIA