Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 781 of 781 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781
Results 7,801 to 7,807 of 7807

Text clipping of title when clearing previous Spotty search result

Go to Spotty > Search and long hold an item in the list. This brings up a pop-up menu for clearing the result or all results. The text, which is the search result text, is too far left in the pop-up window, and is clipped.

Name:  clipped search.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  53.5 KB

Interesting. Which iOS Version is this?
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    Interesting. Which iOS Version is this?
    iPadOS 13.1.3

ipeng app compatibility

HI new user of ipeng app here. I use it to control playback for my SBT using my iphone.

I've been thinking about getting a new tablet for ipeng instead - a larger screen would help imo. My question is really just if ipeng only works on apple products (ipad, ipad air, does it work on ipad pro?). Is there a version for other tablets such as Microsoft Surface, Samsung, or Amazon tablets?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnck View Post
    HI new user of ipeng app here. I use it to control playback for my SBT using my iphone.

I've been thinking about getting a new tablet for ipeng instead - a larger screen would help imo. My question is really just if ipeng only works on apple products (ipad, ipad air, does it work on ipad pro?). Is there a version for other tablets such as Microsoft Surface, Samsung, or Amazon tablets?

Thanks
    As far as I know it works only on iOS devices.
    Main system: Synology DS115j/RPi3b(LMS)/RPi3B+[LnrPS](piCore)/M2Tech EvoDAC Two+[LnrPS]/Densen DM20&30/Spendor SP2/3E
    Head-Fi: Schiit Vali2/Sennheiser HD600 & HD25Alum/Audeze Sine.
    Aditional HW: Allo DigiOne, iFi iDefender, iPurifier, iPower

iPeng: Suddenly cannot find button for Multi-Player Control screen on Now Playing screen

I have never yet posted on the iPeng support thread, so I hope I get this right. Below is a note I sent last week to Georg at Penguin Loves Music, and since I have had no reply, I am trying this user forum.

I have been using iPeng version 9.7 on my iPhone SE for a few years without any problem. As of a few days ago, I cannot find the button at the top right of the Now Playing screen that shows the currently playing Squeezebox, which when selected, launches the Multi-player control screen.

A few of my setup particulars are that I use iOS Voice-Over since I am blind. Also, I think this problem may have erupted just now when my phone updated to iOS 13.1.2. At least I think that happened. The phone had been prompting me to update to a new iOS version for some time, and it is no longer prompting me about that. I think it did an update, although I am not positive. iPeng on my phone is connected to my single music server, and playing the last player I had selected, which was the iPeng Playback player. I also have to Squeezebox Touches on the network, which I now cannot select, due to not being able to get to the Multi-Player control screen. The iPeng Playback player is working fine, both from my own music library, and from Tidal.

Finally, I also use iPeng on 2 iPod Touch devices, and they are working normally, and they still show the button for getting to the Multi-Player Control screen from the Now Playing screen. Both are running iOS 9.x.x

Subsequent to writing this note, I had my wife check the Now Playing screen, and the button to go to the Multiplayer control screen is indeed visible. When tapped twice, it does not work. When my wife turned off VoiceOver, the button worked. This seems to be a problem only for VoiceOver use.

Thanks for any help,
    Tom

playlist editing questions

Wow this thread is long! Hard to find simple info for a new user of iPeng. I've been using it for a few weeks and loving the ability to control with my devices, but I have a few simple questions about playlist editing:

Can you select multiple items to move around on a playlist? I know you can select multiple items for deletion but can you select, say all the track on a album or something like that, to move their order all at once on the playlist?

Is it possible to view favorite albums in Tidal on a "Date Added" basis vs the default alphabetical order? When you start to develop large favorite lists it becomes difficult to locate the album if you only have the ability to view alphabetical lists.