Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 812 of 816 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 8154
    Thanks for your response, Pippin. I will try that when it happens again. Here's a different example that AFAICT is internal to iPeng. When I go to the big playlist view, initially everything shows correctly
    Name:  ip1.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  54.2 KB
    However, if I swipe up to switch to another app in IOS and then switch back to iPeng, it doesn't display any of the images anymore
    Name:  ip2.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  51.4 KB
    To see them again, I have to go back to the menu browsing screen and then come back to the now playing view. Thoughts?

I have a new phone (iphone 12) and cannot figure out how to enable the ipeng playback option.

The new phone shows up in the multiplayer control section, but it isn't responsive.

I am happy to repurchase - in fact I want to do so to support the cause, but I don't know what to do.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that didn't work.

Please help!!!

I love ipeng

EDIT: Working now. No idea what happened.
    Last edited by Mr. Steve; 2021-01-11 at 05:07.

ipeng randomly skips halfway through song

Hello,

iPeng 9.7.4 (with the additional remote play on phone app part) was working great for me for the first few months, but lately it has been randomly skipping songs at some random point during play. I would say almost half of the songs are acting this way. If I play the songs on the LMS web browser interface there is no issue. I've tried rescanning the library, it doesn't help.

Any ideas?

ipeng on MacBook M1

Hi Pippin,

I am really glad that iPeng runs quit well on the new Mac M1 clients. There are some issues with switching between lyrics and cover view but all in all it works.
    Will there be an adapted Version for Mac M1 in the future? It looks as if there are only some small issues to be fixed.
    Thanks!

Best Regards
    Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by Webkemmi View Post
    Hi Pippin,

I am really glad that iPeng runs quit well on the new Mac M1 clients.
    I am also really glad that it works, and that it works so well. Thanks.

iPeng internal player Tidal stream?

Dear Pippin/community!

I bought the internal player in iPeng (In app purchase).
    Its working fine with offline files/albums, but not working with Tidal LMS plugin. The play start but 1-2 sec later, jump to the beginning of track, and no sound.
    (Similar problem with various old Squeezelite player, the squeezelite 1.9.xxx working fine but 1.6xx-1.8xx no.)

In the LMS status display no version info:

Player Model: SqueezePlay
    Player Type: iPengiPod

Maybe the squeezeplay version is the problem? There is a way to update the squeezplay in iPeng?

Somebody tried to stream from LMS tidal plugin to iPeng internal player?

Thank you!

Regards,
    Laszlo

The dreaded volume bug?

Hi all. Is this the dreaded volume bug? I am running iPeng 9.7.4 on an iPhone 5 (iOS 10.3.4), as well as on a newer iPad (iOS 14.3). I am running LMS on an Allo Sparky. When I am listening to streamed radio the volume will suddenly drop to zero. I know the music stream is still there because I have a woofer connected whose volume isnĺt controlled, and I continue to hear the base.

The sound comes back if I jiggle the volume a little, either using the arrows in the iPeng widget or dragging the volume control in the iPeng app.

There are days when this doesnĺt happen at all, and other days when it happens multiple times.

And suggested solution? Thanks in advance.

Nitram
    Allo Sparky, LMS 7.9.2 > Piano 2.1 + Kali, Max2Play > AudioEngine 5
    Squeezebox Classic, synchronized
    iPad mini > iPeng
    iPhone > iPeng
    Airplay Bridge > SONY-SRS-X7 speaker

Support for High Res Music in Peng

Hi Pippin:

I would like to know if it is possible (or it will be possible) to use High Res Music in iPeng. I have some Hi Res music played in my squeezebox (24 bit / 96 Khz files). I can listen it by using a DragonFly Red DAC/Headphone Amp in my iPhone/iPad and some software capable of managing High Res as Onkyo HF player App. I would like to know if iPeng could transmit/use this music. I have the FLAC plug-in for Peng.

Regards

JP

Quote Originally Posted by jotap_66 View Post
    Hi Pippin:

I would like to know if it is possible (or it will be possible) to use High Res Music in iPeng. I have some Hi Res music played in my squeezebox (24 bit / 96 Khz files). I can listen it by using a DragonFly Red DAC/Headphone Amp in my iPhone/iPad and some software capable of managing High Res as Onkyo HF player App. I would like to know if iPeng could transmit/use this music. I have the FLAC plug-in for Peng.

Regards

JP
    It does!
    I play 24/96 Flacs in iPeng on iPhone coupled with a Dragonfly and it works fine.
    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room Joggler & Pi4/Khadas -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s
    Office Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
    Dining Room SB Boom
    Kitchen UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
    Bedroom (Bedside) Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s + Kef ceiling speakers
    Guest Room Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS

Quote Originally Posted by jotap_66 View Post
    Hi Pippin:

Yes, as d6jg said, this works fine.
    For bandwidth reasons iPeng currently only supports 24/96 maximum resolutions, but higher sample rates should be downsampled by the server.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch