Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Pandora and Duet

When listening to Pandora can you give thumbs up / down and skip? Which buttons do what? Also can you add a Pandora channel as a favorite?

Yes you can. You press the central "select" button when on the now playing screen to bring up a menu that among other things lets you do the thumbs up/down.
    Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
    I SAID ALL OF THEM !

Can you add a Pandora station to the favorites menu? If so how?

If I push the next track on the remote what does that do when listening to a song in Pandora? (Is it a skip, or thumbs down)

Moving to the next track does a skip. You are limited in the number of skips you can do per hour (which is different to the Pandora web site access).
    I SAID ALL OF THEM !

Is it more or less than listhing on the web.

I was under the impression that the web didn't have a skip limit, I've never come across one, but then I haven't been using the website much recently, as I have a Duet...
    I SAID ALL OF THEM !

According to the website it has a 6 / hour skip limit. There is no stipulation between at home or on web. I just did a little test using the website and if I skip six songs it wonĺt let you skip anymore unless you change the station, but you can skip on other stations.
    Is Pandora really shutting down? I saw a few posts about it, but nothing on the Pandora website.