Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Logitech Harmony 525 and Squeezebox 3 volume control

Anyone else got a Logitech Harmony 525 remote set up with the Squeezebox? Under "Listen to Digital Music" in the activities, I cannot get the remote to control the volume on my amplifier, it always controls the volume on the squeezebox. It has always work for dozens of other devices. This is despite in the software it is set so that the remote controls the volume of the amplifier, not the squeezebox? I'm guessing this is a remote software issue, but has anyone else managed to get the 525 to control the volume on their amp, not the squeezebox when set up in an activity?

My 525 controlled my AMP volume with in the Squeezebox/digital music activity just fine. So does My Harmony One. Must be an issue with you Remote setup.
    Cheers, auto.

Lounge: Squeezebox 3, Squeezebox Controller, Cambridge Audio 640A, Mission 701's Kitchen: Squeezebox Touch, Trends TA-10.1, Kef Cresta 1's. Bedroom: Squeezebox Boom Bathroom/Garden: Squeezebox Radio Car: iPod Classic 80GB Portable: iPhone 3GS 32Gb (+iPeng)

Nah, it's setup to control the amp's volume. Must be a issue with the new software