Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Anyone else do this?

Just wondering if I'm the only one... after I load a new version of SS/SC I update the "logo" to resort back to the way it was with the original Slim Devices logo and not the Logitech logo. Heh heh. Nostalgia I guess...
    [shabbs]

Audio: SB1 --> Technics SA-DX1040 --> customs; SB3 --> Yamaha RX-V661 --> JBL E30's

Im sure your not the only one! But i have so much Logitech stuff in my house now that i just given up.
    Cheers, auto.

Lounge: Squeezebox 3, Squeezebox Controller, Cambridge Audio 640A, Mission 701's Kitchen: Squeezebox Touch, Trends TA-10.1, Kef Cresta 1's. Bedroom: Squeezebox Boom Bathroom/Garden: Squeezebox Radio Car: iPod Classic 80GB Portable: iPhone 3GS 32Gb (+iPeng)

Quote Originally Posted by autopilot View Post
    Im sure your not the only one! But i have so much Logitech stuff in my house now that i just given up.
    HA! Well, maybe I'm not alone... we'll have to see if anyone else fesses up.
    [shabbs]

Audio: SB1 --> Technics SA-DX1040 --> customs; SB3 --> Yamaha RX-V661 --> JBL E30's

I did it for a little while after the first Logitech branded versions of SS came out, but the novelty wore off after 2-3 upgrades.

What about the startup logo of your squeezebox?
    SqueezeboxServer 7.5.1 on Qnap TS-119.
    3x Squeezebox2, 1 Squeezebox Classic, 2x BOOM - excellent sound!, One little RED Radio

Last.FM

That's firmware, which is closed source, so there's nothing you can do about it.

Yep. But my SB1 still has the original logo on startup.

[shabbs]