Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1830

Custom Clock Helper and LMS v8.0

I noticed an issue after doing a clean install of LMS 8.0 and connecting a SBR with custom clock settings.

The Custom Clock Helper applet is installed, but it's not available in the plugin setup page.

The solution is to revert to LMS 7.9.3, the Custom Clock Helper plugin is then picked up, and you can then upgrade back to LMS 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by staresy View Post
    I noticed an issue after doing a clean install of LMS 8.0 and connecting a SBR with custom clock settings.

The Custom Clock Helper applet is installed, but it's not available in the plugin setup page.

The solution is to revert to LMS 7.9.3, the Custom Clock Helper plugin is then picked up, and you can then upgrade back to LMS 8.0
    Am I correct in thinking that Erland's plugins are no longer available, so the only way to be able to use them is to already have them?

I notice that they're available under 3rd Party Plugins on LMS versions less than 8 but are nowhere to be seen on 8.

Trackstat+Custom Skip+Dynamic Playlists is a great combination for me and I'd be sad to lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by atrocity View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that Erland's plugins are no longer available, so the only way to be able to use them is to already have them?

I notice that they're available under 3rd Party Plugins on LMS versions less than 8 but are nowhere to be seen on 8.

Trackstat+Custom Skip+Dynamic Playlists is a great combination for me and I'd be sad to lose it.
    I guess he's not (yet) tested them on 8.0. In the plugin xml files there's a range of compatible LMS versions, and the maximum is probably set to be 7.* or something like that. If you install a 7.9.3 (say) install the plugins, then upgrade to 8, they should still be there, although whether they will work I can't say.

If you go to http://downloads.isaksson.info/download/ you can download the plugins. I can't currently remember how to install them from those zip files, but I know it's possible. The install.xml file specifies the maximum supported LMS version.

I notice that in
    Code:
    [http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-downloads/repositories/latest.xml
    some plugins have * as the maximum, and some 7.*. It may be that some don't work under LMS 8.
    LMS 7.9.3 on PC, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. 2 Touchs & EDO.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    If you go to http://downloads.isaksson.info/download/ you can download the plugins. I can't currently remember how to install them from those zip files, but I know it's possible. The install.xml file specifies the maximum supported LMS version.

I notice that in
    Code:
    [http://erland.github.io/squeezebox-downloads/repositories/latest.xml
    some plugins have * as the maximum, and some 7.*. It may be that some don't work under LMS 8.
    Thank you!

TrackStat with Spotty 4.0

Hi Erland,

I have just started using Spotty 4.0 with LMS 8.0 for Spotify music integrated with my local library. I have found that Trackstat doesn't see to work with Spotify tracks. Talked to Michael he wondered if it was because you rely on a file being local, eg. accessible on the filesystem. Is there any chance that Trackstat could work with Spotify streams?

Regards

Paul
    Squeezebox: Boom x2 (Kitchen and Living Room), Radio x4 (Kids, Play Room and Bedroom), PiCorePlayer (Office)
    Server: 8.0 for PCP
    Plugins: Spotty | Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music and Artist Information | TrackStat
    Remote: iPhone6/iPad Air running iPeng
    Music: Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkywizard View Post
    Hi Erland,

I have just started using Spotty 4.0 with LMS 8.0 for Spotify music integrated with my local library. I have found that Trackstat doesn't see to work with Spotify tracks. Talked to Michael he wondered if it was because you rely on a file being local, eg. accessible on the filesystem. Is there any chance that Trackstat could work with Spotify streams?
    It would probably be a relatively small code change, the large work is to verify that it doesn’t break anything else.

Unfortunately my time is very limited at the moment, day work and taking care of my 9 months old child and family tends to take all the time, so it’s unlikely to happen in the near future. Haven’t written or read a line of Perl code during last years so taking that up again is a bit of an obstacle.

My highest priority when I get the time is to test and update the plugins to be compatible with LMS 8.0

If anyone else have the time and is interested to take over maintenance of any of my plugins, just let me know.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets

That’s fair enough, thanks for taking the time to reply. I use your plugins every day and really think they are brilliant. I hope someone else takes up the challenge of maintaining them so they live on.

Cheers

CW
    Squeezebox: Boom x2 (Kitchen and Living Room), Radio x4 (Kids, Play Room and Bedroom), PiCorePlayer (Office)
    Server: 8.0 for PCP
    Plugins: Spotty | Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music and Artist Information | TrackStat
    Remote: iPhone6/iPad Air running iPeng
    Music: Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    Unfortunately my time is very limited at the moment, day work and taking care of my 9 months old child and family tends to take all the time
    Erland, congratulations! That's wonderful news.

Very best wishes for many years of health and happiness to your whole family from across the ocean,

Peter
    owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
    (which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
    Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much time on the forums.
    Free plugins: AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu DenonSerial
    FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
    SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock

I have rebuilt my LMS server and have my old backup file from Trackstat. I want to use this to import only the ratings, but not added, playcount or lastplayed.

If I modify the file by removing all <historyentry> sections and any lines from <track> that start with <added>, <playcount> or <lastplayed> will this work?

Or is there an easier way?

Quote Originally Posted by MillmoorRon View Post
    I want to use this to import only the ratings, but not added, playcount or lastplayed.
    This reminds me of an issue I had some time ago. Check if this thread helps you: https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...ed-with-1-star
    Server: LMS 7.9.2 on an Ubuntu 18.04 home server
    Players: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), 2 Booms
    Remote control apps: iPeng (iOS), SqueezePad (iOS), Squeezecontroller (Android)
    Important plugins: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music, Custom Browse, Spotty, Multi Library