Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Squeezebox Controller (Duet Remote)

I assume when they say that the remote works with SB Classic that this is via wi-fi not IR?

Thanks,
    SC

The SBC would normally control SB Classic via SC using Wifi but SBC also has an IR capability (under Factory test menu) which can be used to control SB Classic.

SB Duet

I'm trying to set up a new Duet, and i can play music through it from the web interface, but not from the remote. Sometimes it finds the SB, other times it cannot find the network. Does anyone have any advice on a set up procedure or specific things to look for or to avoid? Thank you.

SK

The Squeezebox Controller works with all squeezeboxes back to the slimp3. This is possible because the controller doesn't communicate with the squeezebox, it talks to SqueezeCenter. SqueezeCenter does all the work to make things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
    I'm trying to set up a new Duet, and i can play music through it from the web interface, but not from the remote. Sometimes it finds the SB, other times it cannot find the network. Does anyone have any advice on a set up procedure or specific things to look for or to avoid? Thank you.

SK
    Please don't hijack threads.