Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Slacker error -- account suspended

I've search high and low on this forum, slackers forum and I've googled a number of different ways. It seems my question is a simple one but for the life of me I cannot find the answer. This message appears in the squeezecenter display:

"Slacker account suspended due to suspected abuse. Please visit www.slacker.com to reset. "

Reset what? Reset how? I've logged into my account at slacker.com and see no way to do this. I've searched their FAQ. Am I the only one who has ever seen this error?

Help!

Please contact Slacker support if you can't reset it using their website.

formerly known as Fletch
    I saw this once. I went to www.slacker.com, logged in, logged out, and the problem went away.

Thanks for the replies. I didn't think to log out because I had never visited their website prior to this problem. I actually logged in to see if I could reset it. However, after logging in and then logging out again the problem seems to have cleared. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by StAlphonzo View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I didn't think to log out because I had never visited their website prior to this problem. I actually logged in to see if I could reset it. However, after logging in and then logging out again the problem seems to have cleared. Weird.
    I know for a while Slacker would count the SB3 and your login to SN web site as two different players, resulting in kicking you off of Slacker until one or the other logged out of Slacker.