Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Duet Power Connector

Could anyone please tell me what is the size/spec (eg. internal/external diameter) of the power connector that comes with the Duet receiver?

Thanks in advance

HHM

Part number/supplier?

I know this thread is ancient, but for reference, the spec of the connector is on the Wiki: http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...zebox_Receiver ( 1.05mm ID, 3.5mm OD, 7mm long. Min supply rating: 550mA )

I've bought a handful of similar connectors, but so far haven't actually found a supplier who has a compatible one. Does anyone have a link to a supplier part, or a part number or something?

I'm particularly after a plug, but if anyone's got a link to a socket, that would be handy too :-)
    Last edited by coofercat; 2012-07-29 at 14:37.

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
    Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)

Hi w3wilkes,

Thanks for that, but sadly, no - I'm after just the connector, not the whole AC adaptor to go with it. I'm trying to make a gadget that sits on the power input, so I need to "pass on" some power to the Duet from my gadget. To do that, I need to make a short lead with a plug on it - I just can't find a suitable plug anywhere :-(