Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by raneman View Post
    Just imagine how its like living in Europe and owning a Squeezebox then. We cant use ANY of the cool features of the Squeezebox like Pandora, Rhapsody, Sirius etc. I seriously hope they will do something about that cause we're getting less features and pay more for the SB overhere..its kinda sad :/
    Please remember that these are not our services... WE would love to support you. Where the services are offered is completely up to the service providers. I would contact them in your countries and ask them to add Squeezebox support.

We just added Last.fm, and that supports the UK, and Germany. We'll be adding future service providers in Europe and Canada as fast as we can get the agreements made. As I said, users asking the services directly to support us wouldn't hurt either.

Mike
    Michael Valera
    Internet Marketing Manager
    Corsair.com

Can anyone who's upgraded their Sirius account verify the talk stations like Stern are upgraded to 128 kbps also or is it just music? I know 128 kbps is a bit high for voice only, however the online streams for talk seem lower than music (and are certainly so over the radio). My only problem with Sirius (and Pandora for that matter) is the bitrate so curious on this front. Sirius customer service seems clueless on their bitrates.
    this american life, take-away shows, jazz profiles, streaming soundtracks

nas ))) macbook ))) squeezebox 3x3:
    ⊗ assemblage dac1 → rudistor nx02 sistema → at w1000 / etys er4p/s
    ⊗ parasound 1100 hd #1 → stax srm-007t → stax lambda sig / lambda pro
    ⊗ parasound 1100 hd #2 → single power extreme platinum → senn hd580
    ⊗ parasound 1100 hd #2 → L stax srm-1/mk2 pro → stax lambda pro / gold

Smile

blessingx, I`ve got premium grade streaming and have just tried Stern, Sirius Patriot etc and they are all streaming at 49k, wheras the music channels are streaming at 129k.
    Hope this helps

Thanks djc.
    this american life, take-away shows, jazz profiles, streaming soundtracks

nas ))) macbook ))) squeezebox 3x3:
    ⊗ assemblage dac1 → rudistor nx02 sistema → at w1000 / etys er4p/s
    ⊗ parasound 1100 hd #1 → stax srm-007t → stax lambda sig / lambda pro
    ⊗ parasound 1100 hd #2 → single power extreme platinum → senn hd580
    ⊗ parasound 1100 hd #2 → L stax srm-1/mk2 pro → stax lambda pro / gold

Quote Originally Posted by mvalera View Post
    Please remember that these are not our services... WE would love to support you. Where the services are offered is completely up to the service providers. I would contact them in your countries and ask them to add Squeezebox support.

We just added Last.fm, and that supports the UK, and Germany. We'll be adding future service providers in Europe and Canada as fast as we can get the agreements made. As I said, users asking the services directly to support us wouldn't hurt either.
    Oh I know thats its not your fault. Apparently it just sucks living in the smaller countries in Europe. I live in Denmark for example and here I cannot enjoy any of the cool extra features of the SB. The SB is extremely popular in Denmark and the other Scandinavian countries - its constantly sold out, so Im sure there is a market for these services here. I would gladly pay 10-15 dollars a month for such a service like Pandora or Rhapsody..if it was only possible

Last.fm..another attractive feature. I really hope us Danes will get that soon. We feel a bit left out here

I'm currently getting "timed out waiting for data" errors when trying to connect to Sirius...

Anyone else experiencing this?