Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

SqueezeCenter integration w/ MusicIP

I recently upgraded from Slimserver 6.5.4 to SqueezeCenter 7.0. When running 6.5.4 and MusicIp 1.8.1b everything worked fine and I was able to mix playlists using the mm icons from MusicIp. After upgrading to SqueezeCenter 7.0 the mm icons disappeared and I'm no longer able to mix using MusicIp. Right after the upgrade, I set up SqueezeCenter to use musicip for mixes. The old 6.5.4 had a page where the "Basic Setting" for the server could be changed to choose musicip for mixes. With 7.0, this choice is given only at the initial setup. Maybe I'm missing something. Please help. I like the new interface of 7.0 but cannot live without musicip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeisaac View Post
    I recently upgraded from Slimserver 6.5.4 to SqueezeCenter 7.0. When running 6.5.4 and MusicIp 1.8.1b everything worked fine and I was able to mix playlists using the mm icons from MusicIp. After upgrading to SqueezeCenter 7.0 the mm icons disappeared and I'm no longer able to mix using MusicIp. Right after the upgrade, I set up SqueezeCenter to use musicip for mixes. The old 6.5.4 had a page where the "Basic Setting" for the server could be changed to choose musicip for mixes. With 7.0, this choice is given only at the initial setup. Maybe I'm missing something. Please help. I like the new interface of 7.0 but cannot live without musicip.
    Hi Dukeissac,
    Welcome.
    I've found that after the initial MIP config in the settings/advanced page has been applied and the server is reset, the player settings page will include MIP.

Last edited by haunyack; 2008-03-20 at 10:04.