Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Album art not showing in Squeezecenter

I downloaded Squeezecenter yesterday to be used with my Squeezebox2 and it's working well. The only problem I have is that the album art is not showing in the alphabetical list for albums on the main page. If I click on individual albums, then the album art will appear in the alphabetical list when I return to the album listing.

I am using FLAC files and each folder has the album art with either cover.jpg or folder.jpg for the title.

I don't see anything in the menus to change a setting. Any ideas other than clicking on all the albums?

Quote Originally Posted by parkmad View Post
    I downloaded Squeezecenter yesterday to be used with my Squeezebox2 and it's working well. The only problem I have is that the album art is not showing in the alphabetical list for albums on the main page. If I click on individual albums, then the album art will appear in the alphabetical list when I return to the album listing.

I am using FLAC files and each folder has the album art with either cover.jpg or folder.jpg for the title.

I don't see anything in the menus to change a setting. Any ideas other than clicking on all the albums?
    down left - drop down menu on the main page

I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that I have toggled that drop down menu from text to small artwork to large artwork and it doesn't change anything.

Same issue on SC 7 - regardless of menu toggle, all I get is a musical note icon (or a bigger note icon). All flacs/mp3's have art stored in as folder.jpg and tagged to each tune as well. SC correctly displays the album art in the playlist pane (I like the pop-up artwork on hover...ooooh). The playlist even shows tinier album covers near each song, but nada in the album display pane on the left. Rescanned, no dice, my directory for album art is set to the same as the tunes.

Hey Fleury,

If you click on a specific album and then go back to the album list, can you see the artwork?

Quote Originally Posted by parkmad View Post
    Hey Fleury,

If you click on a specific album and then go back to the album list, can you see the artwork?
    Did you do a full clear and re-scan? Step further, delete cache (pointer to it is on the settings-> info page.

Yes, complete rescan did not help. And yes, if I select an album, add it to the playlist then go back to album view, I now see the art for that album (only) - strange...

i have had exactly the same problem. due to other problems i took all plugins out of the plugin folder and killed the complete sc cache. after that i put back plugin for plugin and sc did a complete rescan. after that all the albumart was there. i don't know if killing the cache or replacing the plugins was the reason. perhaps both? i would try to kill the cache at first...

Album art not showing in Squeezecenter

> Yes, complete rescan did not help. And yes, if I select an album, add it
    > to the playlist then go back to album view, I now see the art for that
    > album (only) - strange...

Please turn the log level for artwork to debug (Settings->Advanced->Logging), re-run a full scan and upload the log file.

--

Michael

OK, did that - where is the log file located?