• misiozol
      • Aug 2015

hello

hello

Comment

• dbm204
        • Jul 2016

first post

just a first post to open my account (been a follower since 2007)

Comment

• TimothyPJ
          • Jun 2020

Originally posted by JimC
          Our Squeezebox community is growing rapidly, bringing new challenges and opportunities. As you may have noticed, we've recently started to moderate postings to the forums in response to the increasing number of threads that have violated one or more of the following guidelines:

* Profanity: This post contains expletives or vulgar language. Please post in more friendly manner.
          * Personal attack: Insults or rude ad hominem arguments directed at another member are not permitted.
          * Troll / Flamebait: This post is worded in such a way as to evoke an emotional response, rather than to start a constructive dialogue.
          * Inappropriate subject: Please choose a non-inflammatory subject line which actually describes the subject matter of the thread.
          * Illegal content: This thread contains legally prohibited or copyrighted material.

While we all adjust to having a moderated forum, there may be times when a thread is closed that you believe shouldn't have been. We will gladly listen to constructive feedback and will reopen the thread if warranted. We will also be "fine tuning" our moderation style, as we find the balance that allows us to have useful forums while doing the smallest amount of editing and/or closing of threads as possible. Please bear with us as we get better at this task. We hope that this will keep the overall dialog healthy and productive.

Please note that we will not close or edit threads that criticize our products, as long as they do not violate the guidelines spelled out above.
          I've been told I need to reply to a thread before I can ask a question. That is the only reason for this comment. Thank you.

Comment

Working...