Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

View Poll Results: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy output?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 31.58%
  • Yes but with minor issues

27 47.37%
  • No

3 5.26%
  • It does not work at all

9 15.79%
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
    Your right : the point #3 is not necessary.
    So now everythnig is working well, except if possible I would like to add an exception into the firewall. Do you now what port number is used ?
    Thanks.
    Marc.
    Squeezebox 3

Quote Originally Posted by MARC38 View Post
    Your right : the point #3 is not necessary.
    So now everythnig is working well, except if possible I would like to add an exception into the firewall. Do you now what port number is used ?
    Thanks.
    Marc.
    Thanks for the feedback on #3. Port 9092 is used for the connection to mysql.

Album covers are either retrieved based on file level access (on Windows this is performed by SMB and uses netbios ports:
    NetBIOS Datagram Service UDP 138
    NetBIOS Name Resolution UDP 137
    NetBIOS Session Service TCP 139

and SMB itself:
    SMB TCP 445

or from squeezecenter itself (option in ACC) then this is being done by hypertext URL hence port 80.

Hope this is of any help.

Frank
    1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 3xRadio, Synology 412+ NAS, Devialet 120, Audio Physic Tempo 25 speakers

I still have some problems with this. I can get ACC to work, when I point it directly to one album folder. For example:

Starting folder:

Z:\Music -> does not give me anything but error message

but

Z:\Music\Z:\ABBA - The Definitive Collection ->

I get a ACC page with two albums (ABBA collection is a double album) but not the album art. I use FLAC files and the album art is in the FLAC, not a separate as a picture file.

Can anyone give a hint where I should try to find the solution?
    QNAP 209 II - Squeezebox Duet - Beresford TC 7510 - Consonance 100A Linear - Totem Arro + Goldring GR 1.2 - TubeBox MK II

Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    I still have some problems with this. I can get ACC to work, when I point it directly to one album folder. For example:

Starting folder:

Z:\Music -> does not give me anything but error message

but

Z:\Music\Z:\ABBA - The Definitive Collection ->

I get a ACC page with two albums (ABBA collection is a double album) but not the album art. I use FLAC files and the album art is in the FLAC, not a separate as a picture file.

Can anyone give a hint where I should try to find the solution?
    For the album art that is embedded in the flac file you must use the option 'Use album cover stored in SqueezeCenter instead of physical file' to be set in the Option screen of ACC otherwise only file based cover files are supported.

For the first path problem i need some more information:
    1- the acc.log file (you can send it by mail if you like)
    2- Is Z: a mapped network drive or is it a local drive?
    3- What does the path to the ABBA folder look like from windows?
    Z:\Music\ABBA .... or Z:\ABBA.... ?
    4- If on a remote server, what is the full path from server point of view to the ABBA album on the server?

Frank
    1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 3xRadio, Synology 412+ NAS, Devialet 120, Audio Physic Tempo 25 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRS8 View Post
    For the album art that is embedded in the flac file you must use the option 'Use album cover stored in SqueezeCenter instead of physical file' to be set in the Option screen of ACC otherwise only file based cover files are supported.

For the first path problem i need some more information:
    1- the acc.log file (you can send it by mail if you like)
    2- Is Z: a mapped network drive or is it a local drive?
    3- What does the path to the ABBA folder look like from windows?
    Z:\Music\ABBA .... or Z:\ABBA.... ?
    4- If on a remote server, what is the full path from server point of view to the ABBA album on the server?

Frank

1.the log file will be in your mail
    2.It's a network drive
    3.Z:\ABBA
    4./share/Public/Music/ABBA-...
    QNAP 209 II - Squeezebox Duet - Beresford TC 7510 - Consonance 100A Linear - Totem Arro + Goldring GR 1.2 - TubeBox MK II

Error 3716

Frank,

Some more info on 3716.

I am running my slimserver on a linux box on the 255.255.255.0 and I have been getting the 3716 error pretty well regardless of whether I include the server box in my trusted sites or not. The only way I have got the system to run is allow "Access to data sources across domains" for the internet zone (no effect in the other zones). In this case, I don't need to add the slimserver IP to the trusted sites list.

I presume this is because my windows box does not recognise my slimserver box as being in the same domain (and I'm too lazy to figure out what I need to change - I can live with doing this change as a one off to run acc).

Anyway, I hope this is helpful. Now I'm getting the report without cover art, so on to trouble shooting that!

Cheers

Larry

Any other programs that will create a catalogue of tunes?

I think this program is beyond my ken as far as debugging and cajoling to get it to work properly. Is there any kind of commercial program that will do this for me? I would love to have a pdf that I could get printed and bound at Staples or Kinko's to look at on the couch.

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Frank,

Some more info on 3716.

I am running my slimserver on a linux box on the 255.255.255.0 and I have been getting the 3716 error pretty well regardless of whether I include the server box in my trusted sites or not. The only way I have got the system to run is allow "Access to data sources across domains" for the internet zone (no effect in the other zones). In this case, I don't need to add the slimserver IP to the trusted sites list.

I presume this is because my windows box does not recognise my slimserver box as being in the same domain (and I'm too lazy to figure out what I need to change - I can live with doing this change as a one off to run acc).

Anyway, I hope this is helpful. Now I'm getting the report without cover art, so on to trouble shooting that!

Cheers

Larry
    Thx for the tip. I added it as one of the solutions on the ACC download page. No cover art is often related to a wrong remote path.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Belden View Post
    I think this program is beyond my ken as far as debugging and cajoling to get it to work properly. Is there any kind of commercial program that will do this for me? I would love to have a pdf that I could get printed and bound at Staples or Kinko's to look at on the couch.
    I haven't seen a commercial program yet that generates a catalog from a squeezecenter music collection. But if you would like to get ACC to work please post details about the problem you're having and I should be able to help you out.

Frank
    Last edited by SilverRS8; 2009-03-16 at 13:00.

Just posted Album Catalog Creator v1.2 on acc.vanholt.nl

Frank