Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    The TrackStat plugin is now available as a first beta for SqueezeCenter 7.0.

TrackStat (2.0.beta01)
    ================
    - Same functionality as in latest 6.5 release
    - Doesn't work perfectly in the new default skin yet.

Note!!!!!
    Remember to take a backup of the TrackStat statistics BEFORE you upgrade to this version.

I can't promise that any statistics collected with this beta version will be usable in the final version, so you may have to restore this backup later when installing the final version.

As usual the plugins are available from my download page:
    http://erland.homeip.net/download

The documentation about the plugins on my wiki will be updated when the final versions of the plugins are released. But until then you will find the old plugin documentation here:
    http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index....ory:SlimServer
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

Woo hoo! Thanks a bunch.

I have a quick question - how will rating tracks (for you and iTunes Update) work with the Jive Remote?

Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzan View Post
    I have a quick question - how will rating tracks (for you and iTunes Update) work with the Jive Remote?
    At the moment none of my plugins will work from the Jive remote, I suspect that the situation is the same for iTunes Update but I'm not sure about this.

The plan is to look into this sometime in the future if I get the inspiration and time. If implemented, I think it will work by hitting some button to get into "change rating mode" and then change rating by rotating the wheel. Another solution would be to put it as a sub menu below a track which you can move right into and then change the rating by scrolling up/down.
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

Announce: SqueezeCenter 7.0 betaversions of my plugins

>TRACKSTAT (2.0.BETA01)
    >

Generally, it seems to be working well - I've only tried using the WebUI via Fishbone skin so far.

I've found some things - maybe these are not specifically errors with the new version though?

1. If I go down to an album, eg. trackstat -> albums -> last added albums -> [click on an album], the PWD trackstat menu history just shows "trackstat", and if clicked this doesn't return the user to the starting menu.

2. If I go to trackstat -> albums -> last added albums -> [click on an album], this shows "last added songs from: [album]". If I choose "all songs", this will show all songs from [album], but there's no trackstat menu to go back to last added songs.

3. "Last Added" isn't a top-level trackstat menu, so you can't go to trackstat -> last added -> last added albums for example, but can go via trackstat -> albums -> last added albums. Both are available for other types of stats, such as last played, least played, etc.

4. Last added albums shows unrated albums as 3*, but not rated albums recently added shows unrated albums as 0.00, which is inconsistent.

Phil

The Custom Skip plugin is now available as a first beta for SqueezeCenter 7.0.

Custom Skip (2.0.beta01)
    ================
    - Same functionality as in latest 6.5 release

This also means that there is now beta versions available for SqueezeCenter 7.0 on all the plugins I'm planning to convert.
    If you find bugs or have suggestions about how to change the plugins for SqueezeCenter 7.0, this is the time to mention this.

The documentation about the plugins on my wiki will be updated when the final versions of the plugins are released. But until then you will find the old plugin documentation here:

Craig, James \(IT\)

Announce: SqueezeCenter 7.0 betaversionsof my plugins

I'll tell you when mine arrives...

James
    --------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error.

A new beta version of the Custom Browse plugin is now available for SqueezeCenter 7.0.

Custom Browse (2.0.beta05)
    ================
    - Added support for default skin

If you find bugs or have suggestions about how to change the plugins for SqueezeCenter 7.0, this is the time to mention this.

I'm having trouble setting up a kids squeezebox following your wiki. I had this working fine under 6.5 but I am having trouble getting the menu items created under Custom Browse to show up in the player setup / menu options.

I can create an 'Album' menu called kids albums but it doesn't appear in the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Craig
    MC2Slim - Windows Shell and J River Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I'm having trouble setting up a kids squeezebox following your wiki. I had this working fine under 6.5 but I am having trouble getting the menu items created under Custom Browse to show up in the player setup / menu options.

I can create an 'Album' menu called kids albums but it doesn't appear in the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Craig
    You will need to goto: "SqueezeCenter Settings/Custom Browse/Enabled menus" and click the "Show in browse and home menu" column for the "Kids Albums" menu item.

But you make a good point, it should probably be possible to change this somewhere where it's easier to find. Maybe it should even be the default for newly created menus that they are visible directly in the "My Music" menu and not just inside the "Custom Browse" menu ?

Thanks Erland,
    Got that working now but it's not that the options hard to find but that the Enabled Menus item, along with the other Enabled... options don't work in the new default skin. I tried it in Classic and it works fine.

Thanks
    Craig
    MC2Slim - Windows Shell and J River Media Center Integration for Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk