Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Multi Library is now available as a first beta for SqueezeCenter 7.0, please note that it requires Custom Browse 2.0.beta03 or later.

Custom Browse (2.0.beta03)
    ================
    - Corrected infinite loop in Multi Library integration

Multi Library (2.0.beta01)
    ================
    - Same functionality as in latest 6.5 release
    - Totally moved into Server Settings.
    - Requires Custom Browse 2.0.beta03 or later if you are also using Custom Browse.

As usual the plugins are available from my download page:
    http://erland.homeip.net/download

The documentation about the plugins on my wiki will be updated when the final versions of the plugins are released. But until then you will find the old plugin documentation here:
    http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index....ory:SlimServer
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

The Database Query plugin is now available as a first beta for SqueezeCenter 7.0.

Database Query (2.0.beta01)
    ================
    - Same functionality as in latest 6.5 release
    - Doesn't work perfectly in the new default skin yet.

As usual the plugins are available from my download page:
    http://erland.homeip.net/download

The documentation about the plugins on my wiki will be updated when the final versions of the plugins are released. But until then you will find the old plugin documentation here:
    http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index....ory:SlimServer
    Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets (see here for more information )

Announce: SqueezeCenter 7.0 betaversions of my plugins

>MULTI LIBRARY (2.0.BETA01)
    When I installed this plugin and restarted, I couldn't see my libraries in the menus.

I discovered that my library directory and library template settings had not been migrated. I re-entered these paths and restarted the server and all was well.

Phil

Same sort of issue with Custom Browse - the path settings were missing.

Perhaps this is due to me migrating the slimserver settings into squeezecenter, and then installing the plugins. Maybe a plugin's settings are not copied across if the plugin is not present at that time?

Phil

>Custom Browse (2.0.beta03)
    >================
    >

I'm having trouble accessing Custom Browse menus from the Player UI. When I press right-arrow to go into the menu, the current menu redisplays itself.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Meyer View Post
    Same sort of issue with Custom Browse - the path settings were missing.

Perhaps this is due to me migrating the slimserver settings into squeezecenter, and then installing the plugins. Maybe a plugin's settings are not copied across if the plugin is not present at that time?

Phil
    I can't reproduce this, as I understand the migration should work like this:

The first time the plugin is started it checks if a plugin/custombrowse.prefs file exist in the preference directory, if it doesn't it will read the old properties from the slimserver.pref/slimserver.conf file and create a plugin/custombrowse.prefs based on these.

It is code in the plugin that copies the values between the old slimserver.pref/slimserver.conf file to the plugin/custombrowse.prefs file.

I'm not sure where the new prefs files are stored by default since I use the --prefsdir command line parameter to point out the directory where I want them to be.

>Custom Browse (2.0.beta03)
    >================
    >

I'm having trouble accessing Custom Browse menus from the Player UI. When I press right-arrow to go into the menu, the current menu redisplays itself.

Phil
    Thanks, a new version is now available

Custom Browse (2.0.beta04)
    ================
    - Corrected problem where player interface menus inside the main browse menu didn't work

>Custom Browse (2.0.beta04)
    >

I have found another problem with using play.hold to invoke the mixer:

[21:27:05.8339] Plugins::SqueezeScrobbler::Scrobbler::getPlayerSta tusForClient (624) Creating new PlayerStatus for Lounge (00:04:20:05:ac:35)
    [21:27:05.8346] Plugins::SqueezeScrobbler::Scrobbler:owerOnCommand (1211) Power on command [Lounge (00:04:20:05:ac:35)]
    [21:27:05.8350] Plugins::SqueezeScrobbler::Scrobbler::showCurrentV ariables (1559) No track currently timing
    [21:27:05.8353] Plugins::SqueezeScrobbler::Scrobbler::showCurrentV ariables (1563) Is power on? : true
    [21:27:16.8899] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:16.9979] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:17.1059] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:17.2140] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:17.3241] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:17.4322] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:17.5402] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:17.6481] Slim::Hardware::IR::executeButton (997) Button [play.repeat] with irCode: [undef] not implemented in mode: [browsedb]
    [21:27:17.7575] Slim::Buttons::BrowseDB::__ANON__ (278) Running Mixer Plugins::CustomBrowse::Plugin

I raised bug 5749 thinking I had a problem with SC7, but I guess this is more likely to be a CustomBrowse problem?

Phil

>Custom Browse (2.0.beta04)
    >

I have found another problem with using play.hold to invoke the mixer:

I raised bug 5749 thinking I had a problem with SC7, but I guess this is more likely to be a CustomBrowse problem?

Phil
    It works perfectly here. I found a bug in the Dynamic Playlist mixer, but the Custom Browse mixer seems to work correctly.

The Custom Browse Artist mixer should give you a menu like:
    Album: xxx
    Album: yyy
    Genres
    Years

Do you just get a mixer this ?
    XXX
    YYY

The Custom Browse Album mixer by default works pretty much like a right click, because it just displays the list of tracks on the album. I'm really not sure if there is any sense of having it active by default, it seems a bit pointless to me as it works now.

This is great news! I've been beta testing the Jive Hardware Beta, but because I can't live without TrackStat and friends I've been jumping between my production 6.5 SS (ubuntu) and dev. 7 SC (Windows). I can see SC 7 on ubuntu in my near future!