Hiya, I posted in here earlier about problems with play back with my
slimp and it making popping noises when playing songs. Which suddenly
started out of the blue.

I have since taken it to a friends house and tried it on his system (as
he has one as well) and it seems it is my Slim. So the question is where
in the UK can I send it to be fixed? (Not best pleased as I only bought
it back in October)