Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Calling all conspiracy theorists

The first song Sb3 played after midnight tonight was by Eric Clapton, and I'll give you three guesses as to which one.

Having seen Steven King's Christine recently, I'm moved to ask; should this behavior concern me?

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    The first song Sb3 played after midnight tonight was by Eric Clapton, and I'll give you three guesses as to which one.

Having seen Steven King's Christine recently, I'm moved to ask; should this behavior concern me?
    Hmm. Did you see my recent post about my neighbor's cat?
    sb touch -> classdaudio sds-450 -> audio physic tempo 4 + rel storm 3 & rythmik f12se

Quote Originally Posted by totoro View Post
    Hmm. Did you see my recent post about my neighbor's cat?
    Yes, after a search. Was the message in another language (I won't be specific).

It was two posts above Tyler's account of tiny mics found inside his Sb3, which is nothing compared to his 'A/B X files' ordeal.

Ask NauticusLX, he might know :=)

Yes, after a search. Was the message in another language (I won't be specific).

It was two posts above Tyler's account of tiny mics found inside his Sb3, which is nothing compared to his 'A/B X files' ordeal.
    Yes. It was in American Standard Cat.
    sb touch -> classdaudio sds-450 -> audio physic tempo 4 + rel storm 3 & rythmik f12se