Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigander View Post
    (Radio buffer seconds was set to 15; I've now upped it to 30. I would have set it to 30 when I first set up the LMS, so again, looks as if settings got corrupted. I need all the buffer I can get, here at the far end of nowhere; Internet is over a very long distance microwave link.)
    With microwave link use the proxied streaming and you may need to widen the TCP window on the LMS server.

SMD component values for Squeezebox Radio X-R0001

Hello, The momentary push switch on the rotary encoder (large knob) of my Squeezebox Radio decided to remain closed after being pushed while programming. The knob pushed in but did not return so the snap switch spring is no more. I was going to snip the two momentary switch leads from the encoder and install an external push button switch but that would detract from the appearance of the radio so I decided to replace the encoder. Mouser Electronics has an encoder made by Bourns that is almost a drop in. While trying very carefully to remove the bad encoder, I inadvertently destroyed three SMD capacitors and one SMD resistor. Without a schematic or component list I have no idea of the values of these components.

The parts that were destroyed are C-268, C-270, C-316 and R-388. All of these are tiny size 0402 SMD's and are located on the screen side of the main board around the rotary encoder. If anyone can get the values of these parts from a schematic, component list or another board it would be greatly appreciated as I would love to have my squeezebox operating again.

Many Thanks to anyone who can help,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave F View Post

The parts that were destroyed are C-268, C-270, C-316 and R-388. All of these are tiny size 0402 SMD's and are located on the screen side of the main board around the rotary encoder. If anyone can get the values of these parts from a schematic, component list or another board it would be greatly appreciated as I would love to have my squeezebox operating again.

Many Thanks to anyone who can help,

Dave
    Hi Dave, welcome...

I have never seen anyone obtain or post these schematics. One thought would be to contact JoeMuc2009 (Germany). I know he fixes and provides parts for Booms and Transporters, maybe he can help you.

You can PM him, but you need to have, I think 3 posts to pm, so just post here or anywhere a couple more times, and you can pm Joe. In fact there is a thread here somewhere where members post just to get to 3

Jim