Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Question Change Play and/or Add button behaivor

If my SB3 is playing music (via Slim Server) and I use the remote to browse through my music, pushing the Play button replaces the running playlist with the item I currently have selected.

If, instead of the Play button, I push the Add button, the currently selected item is appended to the playlist.

What I'd like to do is have the Add button insert the currently selected item to the position in the current playlist immediately following the currently playing item.

I thought I had come across an option in the past for changing the Play and/or Add button behaivor like this, but maybe I was just imagining it; I can't find any such option now. Or is there a plug-in the does something like this?
    Really, it was like that when I got here.

Try Press-and-hold ADD, which should put the item into the playlist after the current playing track.

Quote Originally Posted by Siduhe View Post
    Try Press-and-hold ADD, which should put the item into the playlist after the current playing track.
    Thanks for the tip. I'd looked for something like that in the Wiki and in the documentation but hadn't found it.
    Really, it was like that when I got here.