Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    formerly known as Fletch
    Heh. I hadn't intended for it to be used yet, but I'm glad to hear it's working for you. Frankly, I've been dragging my feet on making an announcement in the hope that Al Pacifico, my partner on this project, will return from his MIA status. Al initiated this effort and did most of the work packaging the perl modules.

Anyway, now that you've poked me, I'll go ahead and update to 6.5.1 and make a formal announcement asking for testers. I should also check for updates to the other packages in the repo. I'm pretty sure alac_decoder has a new bug-fix version.

Should be a few days.

Still Working?

Fletch:

I'm just wondering if this project is still going. I used the repo to successfully install 6.5.0 on Fedora Core 6 x86_64 about a year ago. Since there hasn't been any changes in the repo, I've tried to upgrade (using yum to uninstall and then attempting to install the standard packages), but so far without luck.

I like the idea of using a yum repo so if there is anything I can do to help move to 6.5.4 or even SqueezeCenter 7.0, let me know.

Thanks,

George

formerly known as Fletch
    The Fedora yum repo effort stalled. See this post for an explanation why: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpo...4&postcount=18

Also, see this thread if you'd like to test a new 7.0 RPM via yum: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=39789

Long term, it will be up to SD to decide if they want to host a yum repo. I certainly hope so.

Thanks

Fletch:

Thanks. I had searched but failed to come across the new thread. I'll go check it out.

George