Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
    Steve Davis

Moodlogic integration questions

Hi,

Well I worked out what my problem was with not getting the playback working. The moodlogic DB seemed to have got corrupted. So unistall, delete DB, re-install and let it activate the 7000 tracks.

May I suggest some better documentation for this feature as I got no help on these lists at all in troubleshooting this and the documentation is virtually non existant. My main problem is that I usually choose music to play by browsing the music folder. Moodlogic support is not available this way. You have to be browsing artist, genre or album.

cheers

Steve

Steve Davis

oops, forgot the actual question :-s

When creating the moodlogic playlist it always comes back with 12 tracks. Is this configurable anywhere? can you choose a time limit as you can in moodlogic itself.

cheers

Steve
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: discuss (AT) lists (DOT) slimdevices.com
    Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:28 AM
    Subject: [slim] Moodlogic integration questions

Hi,

Well I worked out what my problem was with not getting the playback working. The moodlogic DB seemed to have got corrupted. So unistall, delete DB, re-install and let it activate the 7000 tracks.

May I suggest some better documentation for this feature as I got no help on these lists at all in troubleshooting this and the documentation is virtually non existant. My main problem is that I usually choose music to play by browsing the music folder. Moodlogic support is not available this way. You have to be browsing artist, genre or album.

cheers

Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Deane-Freeman

Quoting Steve Davis <steve.davis (AT) mail (DOT) com>:

> oops, forgot the actual question :-s
    >
    > When creating the moodlogic playlist it always comes back with 12 tracks. Is
    > this configurable anywhere? can you choose a time limit as you can in
    > moodlogic itself.

Unfortunately, this feature is not currently configurable. Not much to change
    Slimp3 Server to do so, but Moodlogic itself doesn't yet provide a hook for the
    variety setting that exists in the program. Perhaps a future release will
    better support this feature.

-kdf