Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
    Robert, I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is if you can look into the Sirius Canada problem!

I'll look at it again when I get a chance. Hopefully in the next week. I should be able to work around the guest login issue. I just didn't want to hold off on the update because of it. I'm pretty sure I know what needs to be done, I just gotta do it and test it out. There is a captcha difference between the US and CA sites and I'm actually confused as to why the plugin still works in the US since that site is the one that switched to 4 letter captchas, while the CA site still uses the original 6. Verification from someone else that this fixed things under 7.4 for them would be awesome. Rest assured I'll work on the Sirius Canada problem as best as I can.

Robert

this is some great news for me in canada.
    will gratitude($$) if this can be done..
    thanks for the hope!!!
    - - - mo

Robert, I would also like to chime in that I would be happy to pay some $$$ if this can get resolved as well. In Canada and wish this worked.

Im In for some $$ as well

If we can get this fixed I will kick in 20 bucks..

Unbelievable... It looks like this morning Sirius changed the way the media player works on the US site. The Canada site is still the same (for the time being). So as far as the SiriusRadio plugin goes it'll now be broken for everyone. Joy. I'll keep working on my replacement, but this is a bit of a step backwards.

Robert

Well it took longer than I had hoped, but I think I've got this worked out for US and Canadian users. More info here:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=487691

Robert