Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Saving/Downloading playlists in 6.1.2

Not sure if this is fixed in 6.2, but if not, could the following 2 bugs get opened.

I have a number of tracks lined up in the right hand pane of the UI, set to play in Shuffle mode.
    When I download the "Now Playing" playlist as an .m3u file, the playlist is saved in Track order even though I have the option to "Save Playlists in shuffled order" enabled.

Then I clicked on Save playlist by mistake and in the right frame, was presented with the playlist and a prompt to enter a name for the playlist.
    Since this was a mistake, I chose to delete the playlist.

This crashed slim.exe.

Here's the Windows event log entry.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Can't locate object method "tracks" via package "Class:BI::Object::Has::Been:eleted" at /PerlApp/Slim/Web/EditPlaylist.pm line 287.
    Last edited by oreillymj; 2005-08-08 at 15:10. Reason: Typos - clarification.